Server time: 2019-03-26, 23:24 WE ARE RECRUITING
Eagle

The Green Dragons

She was on the group CP but I have removed her from that. The goals that were outdated have just been crossed out by you since I posted the first message, so they are no longer. But still, you need more SMART goals with a time limit. Not just ongoing ones. Please add some new ones. 

1 hour ago, DrMax said:

She was on the group CP but I have removed her from that. The goals that were outdated have just been crossed out by you since I posted the first message, so they are no longer. But still, you need more SMART goals with a time limit. Not just ongoing ones. Please add some new ones. 

CP and roaster are two different things but sure I will work on those goals.

thanks for the rp lately, wonky tonky modafokas!

Goals updated and new members added to the roaster.

Good goals Eagle, not needed more but ok.

Think I met you lot last night, thing @Wong was one of them. The RP was pretty decent but short. Would've loved you lot to stick around some more. Still, that first encounter was not what I was expecting, it was decent. Keep it up. 

12 minutes ago, Beni said:

Think I met you lot last night, thing @Wong was one of them. The RP was pretty decent but short. Would've loved you lot to stick around some more. Still, that first encounter was not what I was expecting, it was decent. Keep it up. 

Thank you good sir.

Welcome @Kaizer .

2 minutes ago, YungBrandonRP said:

Its about time, my boy is freed @G19RP

tumblr_pjuqehiuqo1uqgszq_540.gif

he back

6 hours ago, G19RP said:

Thanks for this opportunity to bring great role-play to the server! 🙊🙉🙈

Welcome mate.

Posted (edited)

Roaster update. 
Small story update.

Edited by Eagle

The crown has been returned to the boi
giphy.gif

thats not a boii ser

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Eagle said:

The crown has been returned to the boi
giphy.gif

The gang is finally back and active 😈

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (3).gif

Edited by YungBrandonRP

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mademoiselle said:

-snip

Hey Hope thanks for the feedback, I think I understand what you're saying. 

First would like to address the gun ban 

This is why your guns were taken we want to control and hold all automatic guns so we can set up a trading shop for people to buy and sell once we have enough in stock. Everyone we have seen over the last couple of days have been told the same "We're putting a ban on all automatics held by civilians" I understand you think this may be gear orientated but it ties into the Goals below 

image.png.7ccd0129745ab873ed6947b60e1a1498.png

image.png.79ce7560ee27abb2c94162ac0afa1bfb.png

The vest I can't defend because I wasn't personally there but I do believe this happened after we had finished a firefight and our people needed equipment. I understand it can be annoying but as Green Dragons and what we're trying to accomplish we're very disliked especially by all the big groups on the server currently. If we can strong arm someone (Which as been done on this server before I even joined) then we will. It's up to you people we're strongarming to choose how it plays out and what they want to do after. Essentially if our people need something that will ensure we survive over everyone else then we will.  

The whole talking amongst ourselves thing is better than us just sitting in discord or a 3rd party communication and not talking ingame while we decided what to take. Again if you have something then we will take it nicely or forcefully depends on the person. I understand it may not do anything for your character but what would you like us to do? hand you a medal and be like thanks for cooperating? I'm not sure, you could stick up for yourselves or try and reason with us. Did you try this at all or did you just stand in silence as my guys talked amongst each other?  Did the person actually tell you to leave or did you leave on your own accord once your was strong armed. 

For your last paragraph: 

Thank you for the feedback we appreciate it, it helps us improve on things and places where we're lacking but at the end of the day it's gear and we are just following our goals. I want to go back to what I first said. It may be a loose loose situation but if I was in that situation I would make sure I do anything to make sure I get out of there alive and unhurt and I would go to my friends and explain what happened before going back and taking back what was strong armed. Just because you're strong armed it doesn't mean you have to stop that roleplay there, your character is friends with the so called peacekeepers and could easily ask them for help and try and confront us. Again, there is many ways to continue the RP what happened espcially if it annoyed you so much.

Can you please point me to the direction of where someone has complained about us just Gear RP'ing and not providing RP along with it because lets be honest here strong arming and those who travel with friends or randoms will always ALWAYS be robbed and strong armed by bigger bandit groups. It's always been a thing and always will. 

P.s If we're enforcing a law where we are taking everyone's automatic guns that don't work with us or friends with us why would we let him keep his magazine, in our eyes he don't need it.

@Jasper 

Sup dude, how you doing, hope all is well my man.

Thanks for the feedback most can be covered above on why it happened etc.

Now you attack Brandon about how he walks around shit talking everyone which to be honest brother isn't true. Maybe towards people who he doesn't like sure, but why be nice to people we don't like nor respect? Surely as a ex member of New Moon you know where I'm coming from. 

I really don't see why this group is called "Green Dragons" anymore nor do I see the point in masquerading as a "trader group" this is literally just Anarachy again under another name. The roster, play style, goals, in game activities, it's literally just the same exact thing. Minimal RP given to people and you just run around the triangle in a giant zerg giving anyone who isn't rolling in a big group zero chance to do anything.  

Considering Green Dragons have been laying low since most of it's members went inactive or joined another group and has only been a big force since we all joined in the last week I don't understand why you're saying we can't be called green dragons when we're literally moving forward with our goals. We have a trader, a doctor and we're steadily getting automatic guns up to trade of once we have fully set up in Kab. Also half the Roster was banned during the Anarchy and most the RP boys only just joined yesterday lol(?) 

The absolute best thing you could give anyone in the situations you're forcing people into is good HostileRP but you're just not giving that at all. I was going to maybe give the benefit of the doubt but I've heard the same or worse things from a bunch of other people. 

Sucks you feel this way man, I try and give the best RP I can if I'm in control of the situation but we'll also take this into consideration and improve where we lack.

I've left feedback before, tried talking to group leaders, always to no avail. I don't think you've got any intentions of changing this at all, so who knows, maybe this'll get through to at least one of you.

More than half the group NOW wasn't in when you left feedback last but I take all feedback seriously so thank you for typing up your concerns. 

One last thing is that this group has been a trading front since the start it was put on hold during the war with Saviors and New Moon but now it's done we can move back on track and follow our goals 

image.png

Edited by Wong

1 minute ago, Direwolff said:

Hey thanks for the feedback. When did this situation happen?

Yesterday, about 2ish till 2:25ish in the morning, EST. I'm super new, so I don't know anyone's names or anything.