Server time: 2019-02-22, 09:30 WE ARE RECRUITING
YungBrandonRP

The Green Dragons

My boy brandon leading a group, goodluck bud

Looks good.

Enjoyed the first encounter with this group.

This will be fun, best of luck lads!

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, MoodyOG said:

My boy brandon leading a group, goodluck bud

Who would’ve thought, pvp’er gone roleplayer.

10 minutes ago, Ryan Shepherd said:

Looks good.

Enjoyed the first encounter with this group.

This will be fun, best of luck lads!

Yes, and I hope there are plenty more to come. Thanks!

Edited by YungBrandonRP

Love the new group Brandon! :3 Hopefully it turns out.. -? <--- Look, an emoji! I'm learning >_> lol But, seriously though, I hope it goes well.. If it's one thing I know about you, you're a crazy fighter and a good RPer to boot, so good vibes your way. 

Lit bois

ill be hoppin in after I help Banks

nice looking group, best of luck

I like the graphics, they're simple yet nice to look at.

Good luck Brandon!

40 minutes ago, Dew said:

I like the graphics, they're simple yet nice to look at.

Good luck Brandon!

Thanks bro, really appreciate that. Good looks.

Good luck boys

Good times with y'all last night, interested to see where this goes! Good luck y'all!

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Bounty said:

Love the new group Brandon! :3 Hopefully it turns out.. -? <--- Look, an emoji! I'm learning >_> lol But, seriously though, I hope it goes well.. If it's one thing I know about you, you're a crazy fighter and a good RPer to boot, so good vibes your way. 

Thanks for the support ❤️.

5 hours ago, N-ToxRP said:

Lit bois

ill be hoppin in after I help Banks

gangggg

5 hours ago, BudFather said:

Looking good.

Good luck boys.

Thanks man

2 hours ago, PatZ said:

nice looking group, best of luck

Thank you patz!

1 hour ago, Challenger said:

Good luck boys

Appreciate that bro.

1 hour ago, Banshee said:

Good times with y'all last night, interested to see where this goes! Good luck y'all!

Very swell times, I hope there are more to come with our groups.

Edited by YungBrandonRP

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Flex said:

-snip

Never heard of the Black dragons.

Put me on ze roaster big man young.

Edited by Eagle

Looking forward to rpping with you guys. Thanks for letting me in.

Im not a role player apparently 

giphy.gif

Looking forward to see how this group turns out! Hopefully I can run into you all in-game

Great group, been hearing good things about you lot. Keep it up son.

9 hours ago, RandyRP said:

Looking forward to see how this group turns out! Hopefully I can run into you all in-game

Thanks man.

3 hours ago, JimRP said:

Great group, been hearing good things about you lot. Keep it up son.

Thanks bro appreciate it.

Only good RP with you guys. Really really good group! Thanks for always being chill and having a great time.
Also good times hotboxing with some of you guys today lmao! 

Edited by Phoenix

1 hour ago, Lyca said:

Hey guys I just wanna leave some feedback cause I was a bit confused and I will tag @Banshee & @Ryan Shepherd too, since District was there too and I am not sure who did what. 

So today hostage situation was really confusing. There were at least 30 or more people in the town and everybody was talking over each other. At the beginning of the situation I couldn't understand anything cause the guy with the megaphone was so loud that it was impossible to understand anyone, which I mentioned but I guess it was ignored. I am not sure since I even said it OOC that it is impossible to understand.

Next thing is the killing of the hostages which I was confused too maybe I am missing something I am not sure since it seemed so random to me. 

First hostage got killed after he lost the fist fight. 

The second hostage got killed after he won the fight.

The third guy was shot after he got asked what he was doing in town and as he said he was doing trading, he got blasted as well. 

From what I heard is the only thing that those people did was coming to Novaya even though in a radio chatter, they were told not to but I am sure that doesn't give execution rights. I don't know it seemed a bit random. When that would be a thing then you could just tell everyone to stay out of NWAF and execute everyone who enters.

I enjoyed the walk and talk from Novaya to Kabanino and our talks in Kabanino later on from you guys. 

Here is the video to the situation.

Thank you for your feedback! I will watch the video later on. To further explain, we have been attacking Novaya for the past week or so everyday. We have numerously told civilians through hostile rp/radio chatters to come down south if found up north they will be punished accordingly. In my opinion there was alot more people than should've been thats why the rp was so confusing and hectic. I really wish we could have been more in depth but seeing as it was already hectic I decided to make an example out of the hostages, showing that the saviors cannot protect their civilians. Nonetheless thank you for the feedback and it will be taken into consideration. 

3 hours ago, Lyca said:

Snip.

Hello Lyca.

I would just like to clear up the District side of this, sorry Brandon for cluttering your thread.

District came to kill some Saviors.

Myself and another district member came late to the situation where the hostages were already taken to the church.

Upon arriving we knew from the get go this was a cluster fuck.

The man you spoke of was a Russian, who in my opinion talked far to much garbage to make the situation clear for the hostages, when he started to play Simon says with hostages and one will die I made sure my disapproval of the situation was noted and I said in game I came to hunt saviors not mess with civilians.

I should of stopped the situation earlier but I didn't, myself and district stuck around but we all decided not to take part in the situation.

We left to another building and when we came back the Russian was still talking and I had seen a fist fight occurred and people died.

I then had enough and came into the church to see the Russian still doing pointless stuff to the civilian hostages so I spoke up and told the Russian to get the fuck out of the church that fun time is over and he runs away from the church.

After that District were told by myself and another member to take leave as we did not agree with what was going on with the hostages so we rounded up the members and we took our leave to Kab.

I just wanted to clear up to make sure you know that District did not agree with the situation and played no major part in the hostage situation.

I did not witness the situation once Brandon took over so I will not comment on that.

Thanks for tagging me Lyca, I hope this clears it up with you.

Edited by Ryan Shepherd

1 hour ago, YungBrandonRP said:

Thank you for your feedback! I will watch the video later on. To further explain, we have been attacking Novaya for the past week or so everyday. We have numerously told civilians through hostile rp/radio chatters to come down south if found up north they will be punished accordingly. In my opinion there was alot more people than should've been thats why the rp was so confusing and hectic. I really wish we could have been more in depth but seeing as it was already hectic I decided to make an example out of the hostages, showing that the saviors cannot protect their civilians. Nonetheless thank you for the feedback and it will be taken into consideration. 

So correct me if i'm wrong.

Because in "your opinion" there shouldn't have been that many people in novaya. You decided to break the rules and kill three compliant hostages, to send a message. Sorry to disappoint but the only message i see from this is "The green dragons do not care about the server rules". Especially since this response comes out of the mouth of the leader of the group.

I hope for the well being of the already shit state of RP currently, that you truly do mean that you will take this feedback into consideration. Because if i was in this situation this wouldnt be feedback, this would a 3x Invalid kill report.

Hello chaps I was involved in the situation last night also. I was brought in at the far end (guy in the yellow raincoat).

Be EXTREMELY carefully in the future in regards to shooting in the leg, when I'd arrived I was on low yellow blood and after shot almost died because of it along with intense bleeding. Avoid or at least ask that in the future. Not permission to shoot, but to know blood levels as this game can kill you with anything.

Also, as Lyca experienced it felt very mumble jumbled with to many voices speaking over each other proving a bit hard to focus onto the experience you tried to provide. Besides that hoping to meet you ig more often.  

Pleasure.