Černé Emirate

Posted (edited)

B0LxAEV.png

OGJCR3u.png

" إذا أراد الله أن يفعل الخير مع شخص ما ، فسوف يضعهم في المحاكمات "

Spoiler

6kVdBzt.png

"أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله"

The life of anyone who believed in the Islamic faith has been a struggle for anyone not in Islamic states. This was true to those in Chernarus. They went through ridicule, harassment, and prejudice. They were not loved, accepted, as their Christian counterparts claimed to do. They preached 'love thy neighbor', but only 'thy neighbor' was a white Christian. Bullied from their homes by their communities. There was no freedom to practice their religion, especially under Kozlov.

"أشهد أن محمّدًا رسول الله

أشهد أن محمّدًا رسول الله"

In 2008, a small number of Muslims found themself in a rut.. Their neighbor country, Takistan, though open armed to those of the Islamic faith, were in conflict. It was no place to raise a family. These few people founded a camp. A utopia for Muslims in the region- and for those seeking shelter from the chaos of the world. A place where one can practice what they want- and be free of any judgment of anyone but Allah himself. There was peace, prosperity for all those in this camp. They found shelter from their own country. They needed this- a place where they could practice the religion of Islam without any ridicule and harassment. They founded an 'Aqd. A covenant where they can all pray in unison- a family of strangers all who saw the world, for the most part, the same. Where the hijab can be worn, but not beaten for it. An Jamāʿah of those who seeked only peace, not only in the world, but in themselves. They wished no harm on anyone, and any passerby seemed to respect that. This congregation of individuals were just happy- in peace- and in love with the life Allah had given.

E4EZrwe.png

The utopian camp, 2010

lDeSAF0.png

"حيّ على الصلاة

حيّ على الصلاة"

The utopia was but a false flag for these individuals. The greatest test of all time was given to them; the end of the world. Once brothers now attacking eachother- this 'sickness' spreading to this isolated camp before the words came over the radiowaves. They were secluded- so this infection took them swift and deadly. Few remain during the initial contact, but those who survived knew that this test from Allah was going to be their final test. Their brotherhood was questioned, and pushed to the limits as it was no longer them segregating themselves, they were just worried about the essence of life now; survival. The world had changed, and they needed to adapt.

"حيّ على الصلاة

حيّ على الصلاة"

In such great times come's desperate measures. They just looked for an answer- praying and begging for answers as to why. Why any creator would deem it necessary for such pain to be inflicted on the world. The answer, perhaps a false response, was that of the Kafir. They were the ones who caused this chaos and hell on earth. Through science, or through their own sin, this was punishment of Allah himself amongst these non-believers. Punishment for the pain they caused Allah's followers in the country.

"حيّ على الفلاح

حيّ على الفلاح"

Zalim Umarov took it upon himself to be the leader, not only the imam, but the leader of his people. They needed guidance, and guidance is what Zalim offered. A rally of his own people, of his once- refugees, now sent on a mission from Allah to retake his lands and invoke the punishment that Allah enticed upon the people of these lands. They spend their days, finding a new home- fighting- for a new home. A place where they can do as they will, and not only practice their faith, but punish those who once punished them.

"الله أكبر الله أكبر

الله أكبر الله أكبر"

3q0XtgI.png

Flag of the Chernarussian Emirate

"لا إله إلا الله"

gs6DBGr.png

Find a place, preferable a mosque, to set up camp and refuge for fellow believers [Day 590]

Provide sanctity for fellow Muslims in the area [Day 610]

Turn this camp into a town, a town ran by the Emirate in order to provide security for their covenant [Day 650]

Punish those for the wrongdoings of their ways [Always]

Provide aid for anyone feeling prejudice [Always]

DpPk6IW.png

Give a new-type of roleplay. Though Salafist, not just turban-accented aggressors.

Show proper roleplay of Islam with heavy inspiration of Chechnya.

Hopefully shake up the dynamic of the server.

xxUmjZf.png

Zalim Umarov

Message @CaliforniaRP for questions ?

Edited by CaliforniaRP

Posted (edited)

Goodluck with the group!

If its not gonna be trollish this group could be interesting.

Edited by Jackfish

Posted (edited)

oh HELL YES

This is freaking amazing. Best of luck, Lemon!

Edited by Sylva

/archive

Why do I get the feeling that when grenades are in the game, there will probably be one or two suicide bombers in the group?

I like it

Good luck

@Grimnir

*Changes back to Sofia*

Best of luck. 

Good luck here

I mostly put this up for a community poll. I really want to play this but need more than just me for a group ?

I've never seen something like this before, seems really interesting. Good luck with this!

Pretty cool, I like this.

Just a reminder that you'll need at least 5 members by the 14th, otherwise we'll need to archive it. I hope you gather them! Best of luck x

image.png.4f38de42a6cecfbf84e66bfc3d070546.png

good luck bro

the one qualm i have is that i havent really seen anyone who can roleplay a muslim character well IC (i interact with muslims a lot and a lot of my friends are muslim)

24 minutes ago, Melvin said:

the one qualm i have is that i havent really seen anyone who can roleplay a muslim character well IC (i interact with muslims a lot and a lot of my friends are muslim)

Ya it's something I'm really looking into. It's based solely of Chechnyan beliefs, and the Caucasus Emirate. So Salafist Jihadism, fundamentalism, Pan-Islamic beliefs.

If/when this group gets going there will be a lot of study time, don't worry ?

Takbir. Delan nicqh vayca bu mostaghiy ata!

Good luck with this. It's nice to see a different kind of group. It's also nice to see you putting so much work into accurately portraying the group.

6 hours ago, CaliforniaRP said:

Punish those for the wrongdoings of their ways [Always]

Can you put that more into detail for me? Just wondering if I will be converted if I run into you or slayed for following a different religion. Or is it not connected to that at all?

7 hours ago, Ron said:

Can you put that more into detail for me? Just wondering if I will be converted if I run into you or slayed for following a different religion. Or is it not connected to that at all?

It pretty much means in the sense of a ‘hero group’ for lack of better... like, if someone or some group of obviously attempting to cause trouble or directly go against something that has been established previously then there will be problems.

Not declaring Islamic rule or anything quite yet, I plan on making a little settlement/safe area where, as long as you follow the rules and respect the religion, you are welcome. 

Posted (edited)

@Dew actually did a good job when he led his own Islamic group, he implemented non-Muslim taxes instead of just straight up robbing everyone. People were just mad because they didn't want to RP the two way street and would rather always fight. 

Edited by Zero

cool graphics, good luck

Love the graphics and good luck with the group!