Server time: 2019-01-20, 03:46 WE ARE RECRUITING
RyanPr

Remove snow map

Read title  

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like the snow map and it adds to my immersion, seeing that its actually pretty cold outside IRL currently here. Remove it when spring comes.

+1 remove it

Winter mod just looks terrible. Im all good with scenery changes, but this mod is just unfinished in my opinion.

Could stay a little while longer. At the very least til the end of the month

I still like it and find it nice, so I'd keep it a bit longer, maybe at least till the end of January or Feb tops.

Once winter ends, like March 

Keep it 

Posted (edited)

I say keep it until the end of January maybe February. That’s when it begins to warm up and spring fast approaches around that time.

its immersive. Funny how the same people that don’t want to implement things for ease of use (mechanics) because of muh immersion bitch about this and now want it gone. 

Edited by Zero

I say keep it until the end of January maybe February. That’s when it begins to warm up and spring fast approaches around that time.

its immersive. Funny how the same people that don’t want to implement things for ease of use (mechanics) because of muh immersion bitch about this and now want it gone. 

Oof, I wish it only took til February... Don't see grass til April/May here. 😛

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Rover said:

Oof, I wish it only took til February... Don't see grass til April/May here. 😛

Yeah. Obviously Eastern Europe is different but the South is either arctic cold or hotter than the devils ass crack. Cold don’t come in until later December, lasts until mid February then it’s hot as balls. 

Edited by Zero

Keep it till like mid February. 

Do enjoy it for the aspect of it being winter.. I personally do not like the snow just for the fact it is easier to spot players in PvP situations and all camo is basically useless, that's including hiding bases effectively.

I think keep it till end of February, maybe midway through March, any longer than March It will start to get annoying.

Although I am personally over it and wouldn't mind seeing grass again, I'm gonna have to say keep it until February or March.

I think we'll keep it until the end of January

Posted (edited)

I like it, makes me actually feel like I need to get warm clothes or I'll die from hypothermia. On the other hand, there's some places when the terrain texture looks terrible as if it was unfinished, it's really immersion breaking.

EDIT: This is what I was talking about.

F4ZHfkf.png

Edited by GenericName

I agree, keep it till the end of january, it was a really nice change for winter but ive had enough of it now

I would say keep it until spring as well.(Even though I get lost a lot after not playing for so long)

I would like to see it u til spring. If it hurts your eyes when you are walking through an open field on a sunny day, it’s doing it just right. Cause shit like that does hurt your eyes. Stay at a cabin until you get some cloud cover, or don’t sprint all around like a madman. 

I would personally say change the map when the season changes 🙂, Chernarus is suppose to be a cold as country with more snow then show with the mod during winter time. 

Everyone here saying winter is over in February/March, when it really ends in April/May.

Jokes aside, I enjoy it and we could keep it till spring equinox.

People are forgetting about us Southern Hemisphere folks, it's the middle of summer here

I HATE IT!

an eyesore and unrealistic, no proper lods, footprints or anything to make it more authentic.

+111111 REMOVE IT!

I liked it at first but I'm kinda sick of it now.