Server time (UTC): 2019-06-17, 11:53
Sign in to follow this  
YNW Jasper

The United Nations | (Open Recruitment)

Just a quick question, I love that the UN is back but,

Your leader seems pretty hostile on the radio. I think UN soldiers wouldnt be that hostile on the radio.

Other then that, keep up the good work ! 

21 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

Your leader seems pretty hostile on the radio. I think UN soldiers wouldnt be that hostile on the radio.

We havent done any radio Broadcast yet! When we do, It'll only be by myself or someone of Higher or equal rank. We've detained some people posing as the UN and have dealt with them civily. Thanks for the note.

10 minutes ago, Richards173 said:

We havent done any radio Broadcast yet! When we do, It'll only be by myself or someone of Higher or equal rank. We've detained some people posing as the UN and have dealt with them civily. Thanks for the note.

Uhhh. BreadERP has broadcasted multiple times on the radio, I don't know if I'm misunderstanding this?

33 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

I agree I was a bit too aggressive. I won't excuse it, as it's not how I should be acting as an officer of the UN. I will change my ways. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

2 hours ago, Veryniceperson said:

Uhhh. BreadERP has broadcasted multiple times on the radio, I don't know if I'm misunderstanding this?

Never mind my last message. I wasnt informed of that broadcast!

Edited by Richards173

I really don't know what to think of you guys thus far. I haven't been able to find you guys even though I look for you every day. Hopefully you'll present yourself as a bigger presence or let someone know where you guys are? Idk.

5 minutes ago, Ke Ke said:

I really don't know what to think of you guys thus far. I haven't been able to find you guys even though I look for you every day. Hopefully you'll present yourself as a bigger presence or let someone know where you guys are? Idk.

Every time we tell someone where we are, someone always fucks us. I’m not complaining, but we do try.

More is coming soon tho don’t you worry!

Edited by BreadERP

1 hour ago, BreadERP said:

Every time we tell someone where we are, someone always fucks us. I’m not complaining, but we do try.

More is coming soon tho don’t you worry!

don't worry about it. you've got routes to use, use them ? you'll find the useful ones. can't wait to eventually rp with you, however long that takes.

2 hours ago, RogueSolace said:

don't worry about it. you've got routes to use, use them ? you'll find the useful ones. can't wait to eventually rp with you, however long that takes.

Not long. 

Don't think i've met yall in game yet but hopefully sometime soon. 

Everything looks okay, just add a date to long term goals.

Group approved.

Congratulations on getting approved!

The boys in blue are going hard! 

2 hours ago, BreadERP said:

The boys in blue are going hard! 

:trolle:

Thanks!

Congrats guys, hope to meet you all in game more.

Congrats for getting approved! ?

Congratulations on getting approved 

Congrats my lil’ blueberries. Still yet to find/see you in-game! 

Congrats. Still hoping to meet soon 

Seeing as this group has been approved, congratulations! On another note though, I'm confused at the same time. I don't think I've ever ran into this group once ever since it has been released? Aren't you suppose to be aiding people? I haven't even heard of any civilian or group member talking about you in game at all.

Before you think that this post is just me being a dick, I'm making it from something I saw @BreadERP post on this radio chatter and came to the realization that this is still actually a group, and to see that it has been approved I wanted to know what you guys actually are doing other than the things that are stated on your group thread. Your goals are ambitious and I haven't seen or heard of anyone in game making an effort to complete them. Again, I'm not trying to come at your neck, I'm just curious. 

Edited by Dew

1 minute ago, Dew said:

Seeing as this group has been approved, congratulations! On another note though, I'm confused at the same time. I don't think I've ever ran into this group once ever since it has been released? Aren't you suppose to be aiding people? I haven't even heard of anyone civilian or group member talking about you guys at all in game.

Before you think that this post is just me being a dick, I'm making it from something I saw @BreadERP post on this  radio chatter and came to the realization that this is still actually a group, and to see that it has been approved I wanted to know what you guys actually are doing other than the things that are stated on your group thread. Your goals are ambitious and I haven't seen or heard of anyone in game making an effort to complete them. Again, I'm not trying to come at your neck, I'm just curious. 

Hey! I appreciate the concern, and for the most part, you are right. We haven't been completing our IC goals lately, as we've been struggling with other issues surrounding the group. However, everything has been solved favorably, and you will be seeing more of us very soon, I promise. 

Congrats on the approval! I can't wait to see in what direction our little arrangement takes the RP. 

Cheers!