Server time (UTC): 2019-12-13, 09:18 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JewRP

The United Nations | (Open Recruitment)

2 years into the apocalypse but the UN will make society come back from the lawlessness that has consumed us! I believe in you all! Do us proud.

good luck with the group, i have high hopes of this UN doing better than the last UN.

ps: were just civilians tryna survive, pls don't hurt us 😛

Glad to be apart of this

A little bit of feedback,

I really appreciate how you guys acted at the airfield yesterday, you came in and asked questions before doing anything rash, maintained that little bit of juicy tension, then left after you finished your little investigation. No fights and you didn't rise to the IC bait and maintained your professional atmosphere.

Keep up the good work.

Posted (edited)

Welcome to @Dustup

Edited by YNW Jasper

18 minutes ago, Axel Volaris said:

are you still open to recruiting?

Yes

1 hour ago, Axel Volaris said:

I'd like to throw my hat in, and potentially 3 others, I have to chat with them first

If you'd like to apply fill out the application on the group page and send it to me friendo. 

Probably the best UN I’ve seen since 015. Good job keep it up.

You ain't Wong about that

4 minutes ago, WongRP said:

Probably the best UN I’ve seen since 015. Good job keep it up.

6 minutes ago, Slouch said:

You ain't Wong about that

Don't do that again. I'll take the points otherwise.

Welcome @Zombru. I'm sure he'll do well and will be wholly mediocre at whatever he does.

Thank you @WongRP. And he's not wrong if you EVER make a pun like that again you're done I swear. 

4 minutes ago, Zombru said:

Welcome @Zombru. I'm sure he'll do well and will be wholly mediocre at whatever he does.

Is it as Mandell Müller?

Why would i ever raise that man from his grave lmao

9 minutes ago, Zombru said:

Why would i ever raise that man from his grave lmao

You make me depressed

Posted (edited)

So in light of some people becoming disenchanted with the pace things are going I'm going to be instituting new group rules that can hopefully spice things up for us as well as change the pace of things in game

- If one of us is caught in any capacity by one of our enemies or anyone that has proper cause to want us dead, we WILL give permakill rights as long as the RP leading to the situation is good and makes sense. If you catch one of my boys and you ask to perma kill them and you think that your situation falls into the above, let me know. We want to implement real stakes in game, and having it so that we can be nabbed and straight murdered at the drop of a hat fills that out nicely for me. 

- We have been collecting evidence for a while. We are finally just about able to start making decisions on what we're going to do in terms of REAL peacekeeping regarding groups that have been causing trouble in the area. If someone can supply us with accurate evidence that is tangible (Photographic, video, etc.) we will start really putting that into action and going after said people or groups in the name of keeping the peace. 

As an additive - I understand that it's funny to poke fun at the fact that we're not around the compound at all hours of the day, but please recognize that a lot of us have real lives as well, and while it may make sense for me as 1st Lieutenant to be around 24/7 in an IC manner, I obviously cannot do that as I'm busy IRL with a few things a lot of the time, or would rather sit in bed and contemplate blowing my brains out as opposed to getting in game. I try to get in at least around an hour or two a day, but some days I am not going to be able to do this. Same goes for the other higher ranking members. We would appreciate that some leeway was given here as it's rather annoying to as soon as we log in, be bombarded with "WHY WEREN'T YOU HERE THREE HOURS AGO" or "WHY DID YOUR MEN NOT TELL YOU ABOUT THIS" or "WHY DIDN'T YOU COME HELP ME THEN" in an annoying manner every. Single. Time. I. Log. On. 

Just some patience and understanding would go a long way. 

Edited by YNW Jasper

15 minutes ago, YNW Jasper said:

I understand that it's funny to poke fun at the fact that we're not around the compound at all hours of the day, but please recognize that a lot of us have real lives as well,

I second that, im currently unavailable to hop ingame throughout the weeks and it seems that when higher ranking officers are indeed needed ingame it causes issues and we end up getting bombarded. 

Although i cant be ingame, im highly active on the forums and discord. 

I suggest that if you do need a higher officer just RP a radio message with any UN member that you are currently talking to and PM either me or @YNW Jasper on the forums or on discord and we will assist. 

I also completely agree with the spicing of things, as long as the roleplay that leads to it is good, We will permakill characters. 

Thank you for letting me in this group!

Let the peacekeeping begin !

I'm basically sitting on my porch drinking a coke and watching from afar at this point, but even at this distance I can see how well you guys have done with this. If you had told me we would have had a well organized and staffed UN lore faction a month ago I wouldn't have believed you.

Keep it up.

Can someone put something to rest for me; I heard some 3 UN guys initiated on civilians for gear today, is this true? First off, I don't know the specifics of the situation so clarification would be great. Secondly, why would ANY UN member be initiating on civies for their gear, even if one of your own was relieved of their automatic before hand by a unknown and unaffiliated party? Does the UN need to attack civilians for automatics when they lose their own? Is that what the point of this was, to focus on getting back gear because you lost your own? Can't do a loot run? Can't ASK someone to help? Have to initiate for the gear? There's no other way?

I'm just trying to understand this groups intentions, because if it's to make a positive impact on the server then initiating on civilians who are NOT a part of hostile groups, performing hostile actions, or having performed hostile actions prior is NOT the way to do this, and is just lazy attempts at Roleplaying, IMO. If word gets around that the UN is strong arming, attacking, and killing civilians for automatic weapons/whatever reason(s) then you'll fall faster into the "hated groups" pile than the last UN did.

Unless, of course, I have the whole idea behind this group incorrect.

Please clarify, I don't mind being put straight on this, I don't mind being corrected. I'd just hate to hear that this UN isn't even trying to be a positive force, and instead is reverting to banditry ways because "fuck it, that's easier". Thank you!