Server time (UTC): 2020-09-26, 05:49
Sign in to follow this  
JamesRP

The United Nations | (Open Recruitment)

Good to finally see it up, best of luck!

The U.N. helmets finally have a purpose!

Good luck with the group??

If you need help for military stuff just message me, I'd love to see this group succeed

Why would the UN be back

But good luck! 

Just now, Wumbyyy said:

Why would the UN be back

But good luck! 

It's in the lore + backstory. The world hasn't ended yet!

In order for this to be successful you're going to need a lot of numbers. Six people isn't going to really cut it.

Regardless, best of luck

7 minutes ago, BreadERP said:

It's in the lore + backstory. The world hasn't ended yet!

-snip- whatevs good luck boys

get some good numbers!

Edited by Wumbyyy

Looks good but think Col as a rank is waaay to high for a small group like this to make sense in a "milsim" point off view. Get some companys and it would make sence.

-USER WAS CAUTIONED FOR THIS POST-

32 minutes ago, Major said:

We are also gonna need to flesh out the thread and add pics, but I'll help. ?

Kuvahaun tulos haulle uninvolved in peace

Found one

21 hours ago, Sylva said:

-USER WAS CAUTIONED FOR THIS POST-

21 hours ago, Niccolicious said:

Looks good but think Col as a rank is waaay to high for a small group like this to make sense in a "milsim" point off view. Get some companys and it would make sence.

-Guess I was wrong. I'll fix it.-

1 minute ago, BreadERP said:

Thanks for the concern, It's good to know you guys care enough to call me out when I make a mistake. However, in the RP my character is not only in charge of the South Zagorian region, but the entire country of Chernarus. I'll probably end up creating a different character to act as a captain to lead IG, but Col. Palladino is in charge of the entire country, not just the one region.

With the Numbers you have now as a tip i would create a Sergeant to lead this group. 

Just now, BreadERP said:

Thanks for the concern, It's good to know you guys care enough to call me out when I make a mistake. However, in the RP my character is not only in charge of the South Zagorian region, but the entire country of Chernarus. I'll probably end up creating a different character to act as a captain to lead IG, but Col. Palladino is in charge of the entire country, not just the one region.

I see. Has that been cleared with @Major / @Mademoiselle ? Not sure who was in charge of the old UN lore faction but I think that was already set up.

On another note I would def try and find a character who is a LT or something, bc that Colonel is sitting in a bunker somewhere smoking a cigar and pouring over maps, not leading troops.

Good luck, I look forward to seeing this in game, I hope you guys act like a real mil group, it would be really great to see 

Edited by neom

Great.

sadcat6.jpg.2b9ed854cdfae4cd9f58092908a931b1.jpg

Again... sigh...

*Racks rifle in russian*

Guess we gotta dance again.

Great thread, cant wait for the RP.

29 minutes ago, Sylva said:

I see. Has that been cleared with @Major / @Mademoiselle ? Not sure who was in charge of the old UN lore faction but I think that was already set up.

On another note I would def try and find a character who is a LT or something, bc that Colonel is sitting in a bunker somewhere smoking a cigar and pouring over maps, not leading troops.

Skinner was in charge of the UN and I was head leader of WHO. But second in charge was @Dino then @Lemons

This brings me back to the UN Iceland Expedition, maybe its time I return to a Captain Kolinski type character.

Lieutenant Daurnov !! Where are the troops !?

Edited by Blitz

Good luck, I might report for duty...

JgsMu7m.gif

Edited by Shanoby

Screenshot (14).png

I'm sure this will last ?

Anyways good luck on this and I can't wait to meet in the game!

Edited by Veryniceperson

55 minutes ago, Nick Wilde said:

Lol, I mean my character is one of the last original UN ones that's still alive I believe... soooo 

Nah, most of this lore's OG UN's are still kicking but currently playing different chars ? 

Good luck with the group @BreadERP. Hope things work out for you guys. Looking forward to see what will come from this.