Server time: 2019-01-20, 04:01 WE ARE RECRUITING
Wumbyyy

DayZRP Battle Royale

Announcement, 

I have some bad news boys. I am going to be canceling the event for the time being. With the lack of teams, as well S2 connecting to the main hive. I fear there is little time to scrounge up something new for the event. If anyone has any ideas on what we could do, let me know! I love a good pvp event and don't want to see this one go to waste. 

but for now, 

Event canceled. 

24 minutes ago, Wumbyyy said:

Announcement, 

I have some bad news boys. I am going to be canceling the event for the time being. With the lack of teams, as well S2 connecting to the main hive. I fear there is little time to scrounge up something new for the event. If anyone has any ideas on what we could do, let me know! I love a good pvp event and don't want to see this one go to waste. 

but for now, 

Event canceled. 

That's a shame man.

Let me know if I can help you out in the future.

10 hours ago, Wumbyyy said:

Announcement, 

but for now, 

Event canceled. 

You could get staff involved and put a handful of teams on skalisty Island, allowing them to have Mosins melee weapons and a handful of rounds.

Edited by Eagle

I'd been looking for a partner for this,

Upsetti over it being cancelled 😞 

6 hours ago, Eagle said:

You could get staff involved and put a handful of teams on skalisty Island, allowing them to have Mosins melee weapons and a handful of rounds.

This sounds fun

rip

Edited by Ming

snip as just found out its cancelled

fuck

Edited by Charles

On 1/11/2019 at 10:00 PM, Para said:

Last time there was a battle royale @Cow rekt us towards the end, bu the time before that in last team standing we won. Were both great fights 😄 

They were good fights. We rekt on Last Team Standing, you and I killed a third of the competitors.