Server time (UTC): 2019-06-19, 18:27
Sign in to follow this  
James Thatcher

Stuck on Joining Game when loading into server

Trying to connect to the winter chernarus server but it is just froze on joining game, im fairly sure if i knew the mods and could load them manually it would fix.

Hello @James Thatcher and @Bill the butcher,

First off, we are not using the Winter_Chernarus mod any more, please disable it. Please make sure that you are using the correct launcher and not the DayZ SA launcher. The 'correct' launcher being run via Steam; and that the only mod enabled is the DayZRP Mod. If everything there is correct, unsubscribe and resubscribe to the DayZRP Mod and verify your game files.

Edited by Pontiff

1 minute ago, Bill the butcher said:

How do I find the steam version of the launcher? 

When you launch DayZ from your Steam Library, you'll get a choice between DayZ and DayZ Launcher, this is where you will find it. If it still launches DayZ SA Launcher, please uninstall it.

@Bill the butcher

Try using this method instead then.

IP.PNG.53831256802f487a898f55c996f676f5.PNG

haven't been able to play the server in a long time because of this 

ill have a go 

Now able to connect but back to the first issue of froze on trying to join 

@Bill the butcher When searching for the server in the server browser. You can filter by name. I just filter for DayZRP and then look for the server to show up. Keep in mind that it may take some time to populate because it needs to search for it. So just give it time to pull the servers and you should see it. That’s what I usually do and then add the server to your favorites and then next time you can just filter using favorites.