Server time: 2019-03-22, 02:59 WE ARE RECRUITING
Chow

Premium

Hello, not that this matter at all but were wondering nonetheless. I see im set as Sapphire in the premium perks, the diamond is a 100€ perk, and i'm at 444€
Is this a bug (feature) or will i have to spend yet another 100€ on this site to get the diamond. Not that I ever will.

Sincerely
Chow

Forum rank is no-longer determined by total amount donated or paid, but is instead bought separately.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, but werent i the 100€ rank? I've then been demoted to the 80 or 60 or whatever since it got a shiny new name?
When in all honesty i should be like a super diamond plated gold platinum or something.

Point is, i were 100€ rank, now im not. Why?

Edited by Chow

4 minutes ago, Chow said:

Yeah, but werent i the 100€ rank? I've then been demoted to the 80 or 60 or whatever since it got a shiny new name?
When in all honesty i should be like a super diamond plated gold platinum or something.

Point is, i were 100€ rank, now im not. Why?

You currently have the "Sapphire" rank (Former Tycoon), which is 100€.

So diamond is 200€ then?

Just now, Chow said:

So diamond is 200€ then?

yes

Then I'm with you : )

Thanks

1 minute ago, Chow said:

So diamond is 200€ then?

Yes.

With the rank change a new rank - "Diamond" - got added, which is 200€.

Feels bad that you've donated 444 but don't get the highest rank am I right

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Dom said:

Feels bad that you've donated 444 but don't get the highest rank am I right

Gotta acquire that bread man. Still o7 chows bread.

he should get that rank bruh

Edited by N-ToxRP

Im fine with any changes, just seems shitty for the OGs (of which I am not) that need to chug a bit more money in. Such is life tho, right?

I don't really understand this ? He's donated a crazy amount back when that was how it worked, but now he doesn't get it? That seems a bit weird to me. Unless I'm missing something.

it doesn't encourage people to donate more if they get the rank based on how much they've donated in the past, they now have to purchase a new rank rather than donate for it. So even if you'd donated like £10000000 you'd have to pay again for a new rank.

1 minute ago, Dom said:

it doesn't encourage people to donate more if they get the rank based on how much they've donated in the past, they now have to purchase a new rank rather than donate for it. So even if you'd donated like £10000000 you'd have to pay again for a new rank.

I mean gotta keep the server running somehow. 

4 minutes ago, Nightngale said:

I don't really understand this ? He's donated a crazy amount back when that was how it worked, but now he doesn't get it? That seems a bit weird to me. Unless I'm missing something.

I don't get why this couldn't work both way. Apply the appropriate ranks to folks who donated the required amount up to today and then use the new system forward.

13 minutes ago, Nightngale said:

He has, what was back then, the highest rank "Sapphire" (former Tycoon). Premium rank has since then changed to where it is no longer a reward gained based upon how much you've donated, but instead, something you purchase. The "Diamond" rank has recently been added after premium ranks became purchase ranks and not reward ranks based upon how much you have donated and therefore he'd have to buy it, would he want it of course.

I were just wondering why i werent highest rank, as it looked like it were a 100€ rank, which i knew i were before. System changes have been made, which i get.
Not gonna spend another 100, and i dont really care about those ranks. Thanks for answers ?