Server time: 2017-08-20, 17:26

Sign in to follow this  
Jayplay95

Guy is using his own CDCR XML - not sure what he's doing

Jayplay95    0

I saw by chance while looking into player list there was a guy with the CDCR tag that isn't listed in the XML neither he is listed in the Clan Panel. Did some of you met him or know his exact name ? It was something like "Lt. J.... R...." I think these were the first letters of first and last name. We don't have any guy calling himself "Lt.", he logged off after I checked the list again so I'm not sure about the whole name.

If somebody is using your clan tag in game without your consentement, feel free to screenshot it and report it.

No, he had a logo and clan remark aswell.

Using the same XML as your clan ? It's not possible unless he created his own XML with the same info or you added his PID on your XML.

Jayplay95    0

If somebody is using your clan tag in game without your consentement, feel free to screenshot it and report it.

He probably added the tag in the character profile.

It wasn't manually since he used the logo and all the informations where filled out (remark, squad, name, etc.)

No, he had a logo and clan remark aswell.

Using the same XML as your clan ? It's not possible unless he created his own XML with the same info or you added is PID on your XML.

Title says "Guy using his own CDCR XML"

Got any name ? That could help. Try to have a look in game again.

"Lt. J.... R...." Does not help alot.

Jayplay95    0

I'm sure I have seen a Lt. John Riggs, if when I saw his name did he have the clan tag thats another case!

Yeah, thx man I think he's the guy.

I'm sure I have seen a Lt. John Riggs, if when I saw his name did he have the clan tag thats another case!

Yeah, thx man I think he's the guy.

No probs, but like I said, "I THINK" I'm not sure and I don't want to point blame or anything to some innocent player.

I would say this : if anybody see this player wearing the false tag again in game, please make a screenshot of him in the player list.

If this happen again, he will be punished.

Khardia    0

//Moving to General Discussion, might be seen there.

As you were the firsts to use the name, you have the priority on it.

Please take a screenshot of the guy wearing the tag in-game, like Leon stated

I think I saw this guy running around with a Doctor guy..we picked them up and taught them the meaning of "Stranger Danger" and sent them packing, and they were looking for the CDCR. It was earlier today in fact.

As stated above, I will need a proof/screenshot if possible as I am not a GM.

Of course, if this player keep playing with a false tag, we will know soon enough.

Let's say, if anybody meet this guy in game or see him in the player list when wearing the tag, please take a screeshot as he have no rights to wear/steal a other clan tags. If this player wants to wear it he must apply to join the clan. It's also false information.

When we ID the guy there was nothing, so he must have added it later??

Recki    1

Yeah, but there definitely was a guy with clantag, who isn't in our XML. I'm gonna take a screenshot next time.

Khardia    0

Yeah, but there definitely was a guy with clantag, who isn't in our XML. I'm gonna take a screenshot next time.

Please do and report it in PM to a GM