Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 18:48
Sign in to follow this  
Wumbyyy

The Kirby Council

Recommended Posts

Councillors, a question that is in need of answering has come to the forefront of my current thoughts.

I sometimes throw leftover scraps of food into my yard for stray cats, birds and the homeless population. Although recently I have noticed something strange. The birds love scrambled egg. In actual fact they absolutely adore it according to the popular bird review site MigrationAdvisor. 

My question is simple, are birds who eat other birds' scrambled offspring cannibals? Am I helping their gains or am I turning crows and sparrows alike into murderous, cannibalistic flying death bringers? 

Many thanks,

Concerned cult leader.

Share this post


Link to post

I have been invited to join the council. I have proof if needed.

Please do not hesitate to ask your questions, the council shall review them.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/18/2019 at 2:28 PM, Dan said:

Hello,

 

The Kirby Council has reviewed these posts done by the imposter. We have come to the following conclusion,

You are irrelevant to us.

u shut your whore mouth

Share this post


Link to post

Hello esteemed council members, thank you for taking the time to hear my question.

I have a conundrum that has plagued my mind for some time now, should I add the word 'The' to the front of my username to become 'The Samaritan' or should I leave it be?

 

Edited by Samaritan

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Samaritan said:

Hello esteemed council members, thank you for taking the time to hear my question.

I have a conundrum that has plagued my mind for some time now, should I add the word 'The' to the front of my username to become 'The Samaritan' or should I leave it be?

 

Hello Samaritan,

We have decided that you should not put "The" in your name. We find this almost as unintelligent as one putting RP at the end of ones name.

 

Thanking You

On 1/18/2019 at 6:07 PM, Unknown Entity said:

I have been invited to join the council. I have proof if needed.

Please do not hesitate to ask your questions, the council shall review them.

We welcome uSx to the council.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/18/2019 at 10:00 AM, ShanePVP said:

It does

Shane,

 

We have reviewed your question. Lets first go over inquiry.

You have asked us if the DayZRP staff team is corrupt. We can only assume you mean in terms of leaking, bias, etc. This all went into account in our decision.

Here we go.

 

First off, we would like to say that the staff team as one entity is NOT corrupt. But, there is evidence that proves that individual persons within the team have been, or have participated in corrupt activities such as the ones listed above. The fact that past staff members have been removed from staff due to some of these listed reasons, this proves corruption.

Now in terms of bias. This is something we are unable to prove. But our cautious decision on this would be yes, there is bias. When the human element is involved in matters such as they are here, there always will be. We would recommend Rolle move to an AI staff team.

We hope this answers your question.

-The Council

On 1/18/2019 at 2:34 PM, Kordruga said:

Councillors, a question that is in need of answering has come to the forefront of my current thoughts.

I sometimes throw leftover scraps of food into my yard for stray cats, birds and the homeless population. Although recently I have noticed something strange. The birds love scrambled egg. In actual fact they absolutely adore it according to the popular bird review site MigrationAdvisor. 

My question is simple, are birds who eat other birds' scrambled offspring cannibals? Am I helping their gains or am I turning crows and sparrows alike into murderous, cannibalistic flying death bringers? 

Many thanks,

Concerned cult leader.

Hello,

The council will not be answering your questions, but there is one thing we would like to address. 

"I sometimes throw leftover scraps of food into my yard for stray cats, birds and the homeless population."

- Do not do this. This is weird and we can not even wrap our head around the fact you do this.

 

Edited by Wumbyyy

Share this post


Link to post

Come watch the Kirby Council.... LIVE

 

Share this post


Link to post

The kirby council will not be taking questions for the time being for time to grieve a fallen kirby. Feel free to post question however it will be some time before the will be answered.

Share this post


Link to post

Wise Kirby council: Are rabbits inherently evil? Or do they get screwed up by the environment they're raised in?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mak said:

Wise Kirby council: Are rabbits inherently evil? Or do they get screwed up by the environment they're raised in?

Thomas Hobbes can answer that one for ya mate 

Share this post


Link to post

 

-the user has been warned about this post-

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...