Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 11:39
Sign in to follow this  
Wumbyyy

The Kirby Council

The council welcomes @Para to our table. His brilliant decision making will help community members for a lifetime to come. 

Also a question for the council.

Is wexford a shit hole?

@Jerry @GMAK @ShanePVP

Also, Up the RA or fuck the queen?

Thank you.

35 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

Yes.

qyv8oHz.gif

g-gah...

my forces are weakened....i-i- need help....2q82hs4c3y9y.png.801211f1c95571baa3c413afe62863b8.png

55 minutes ago, ShanePVP said:

Question for the council

why is communism the best political ideology?

Comrade Corbyn Salutes you

2 hours ago, Quill said:

Wise and honorable council, I beseech your infinite wisdom.

Do you say gif with a “g” or “j” sound?

The Council has spent many days and night pondering this question, this is one that has stumped us for many years. However after much though and discussion we have come to the conclusion that the word "gif" if indeed a g sound. We are not eating internet peanut butter.

2 hours ago, Mak said:

-snip-

The Kirby Council appreciates your offer for diversity as that is what we seek however, we do not believe that you could bring us the diversity we have been longing for. Please stay involved with the discussion as some day you  may be able to sway the Councils mind.

1 hour ago, ShanePVP said:

Question for the council

why is communism the best political ideology?

Hello Shane ❤️ 

The Council has spent the last couple hours pondering the question you have given us. After  much thought we as a collective have come to the conclusion that Communism seems to be the best political Ideology due to its writing on paper. It is indeed an interesting idea after reading the manifesto but we must also mention the flaws that it holds. While it looks good on paper it is not good in practice due to the hunger for greed and power mindset that plagues human nature. We hope this answer is sufficient.

1 hour ago, Ryan Shepherd said:

Also a question for the council.

Is wexford a shit hole?

@Jerry @GMAK @ShanePVP

Also, Up the RA or fuck the queen?

Thank you.

The Council, though confused by the question at first, has come to the following conclusion.

Wexford is indeed a shithole... Up the RA. 

Edited by Jadeboat

17 minutes ago, Jadeboat said:

The Council, though confused by the question at first, has come to the following conclusion.

Great fucking council.

22 minutes ago, Jadeboat said:

I'm gonna have to disagree here council, Wexford is a beautiful county and is not a shit hole we are called the sunny south east for a reason and we have many a sight to be seen.

11 minutes ago, ShanePVP said:

I'm gonna have to disagree here council, Wexford is a beautiful county and is not a shit hole we are called the sunny south east for a reason and we have many a sight to be seen.

Seen on the drive away by that one unfortunate family per year that gets lost in Wexford.

15 minutes ago, ShanePVP said:

I'm sorry Shane but this has to be seen.

84c3ca8989ba78c1d8443c0960f4fea5ea0ed90413fdd77f3d65e298f1f8b907.jpg.fbcfa9eba5bb6cf254dbc0ed1206a4d6.jpg

The council is always correct.

Edited by Ryan Shepherd

29 minutes ago, Ryan Shepherd said:

I'm sorry Shane but this has to be seen.

84c3ca8989ba78c1d8443c0960f4fea5ea0ed90413fdd77f3d65e298f1f8b907.jpg.fbcfa9eba5bb6cf254dbc0ed1206a4d6.jpg

The council is always correct.

this is flame

Council

Which Scotsman shall reach moderator first, me or @BrianM?

I thank you for your time, Council.

33 minutes ago, Onyx said:

Council

The Kirby Council will provide you with an answer soon. This will take much discussion. 

Edited by Jadeboat

32 minutes ago, Onyx said:

Council

After intense discussion, the council has come to a decision. As we believe in equality, both you and BrianM shall spend the same amount of time as a support rank. If both the members show good levels of activity then, as BrianM joined the staff ranks prior to Onix, he will be first to reach the Moderator rank.

8 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

-snip-

Thank you, council.

Thank you for your opinion Council, I will do my best.

another mind boggler for the council

is the staff team corrupt? and if they are why so?

Oh high and mighty council, please answer me this, will Liska ever come back ? 

@Cuteboi39 and I now lead the Council after a few days of ferocious fighting with the loyalists. We will answer questions shortly. Thank you for the wait.

On 1/14/2019 at 7:33 AM, neom said:

The Council has deliberated on this for a long while and weighed in options. We understand that our decision will have a weightage on the tides that this server will take. After several days of pondering and most heated debates, we have came to a single conclusion concerning some of the server's finest #hostile roleplay.

no

On 1/14/2019 at 7:30 AM, ShanePVP said:

This one was a toughie. We understand the implications of our answers and hold onto our point records with fear. We see the shadow of the banhammer looming over us everyday like a hemerroid that does not go away. That rhymed. 

We have enlisted the help of legendary  ex-moderator @Melvin , guardian of the Helpdesk, protector of Teamspeak Channel Four, also inaugural member of the new Kirby Council for this and he has weighed in.

idk tbh

29 minutes ago, Melvin said:

The Council has deliberated on this for a long while and weighed in options. We understand that our decision will have a weightage on the tides that this server will take. After several days of pondering and most heated debates, we have came to a single conclusion concerning some of the server's finest #hostile roleplay.

no

This one was a toughie. We understand the implications of our answers and hold onto our point records with fear. We see the shadow of the banhammer looming over us everyday like a hemerroid that does not go away. That rhymed. 

We have enlisted the help of legendary  ex-moderator @Melvin , guardian of the Helpdesk, protector of Teamspeak Channel Four, also inaugural member of the new Kirby Council for this and he has weighed in.

idk tbh

Hello,

The Kirby Council has reviewed these posts done by the imposter. We have come to the following conclusion,

You are irrelevant to us.

On 1/13/2019 at 6:30 PM, ShanePVP said:

Shane,

We have talked about this. We would normally not do this, but we will answer your question with a question.

Does it matter?

On 1/13/2019 at 6:33 PM, neom said:

Neom,

The Kirby council appreciates that you have come to us with such a great inquiry. We also would like to extend an apology for the fake answer you have received. We, the Kirby Council, have reviewed your question.

We view this in a very role play mindset. Such a good group can not simply be archived along with other pleb groups. This group has been group of the year. We feel the group will return one day, as all good groups should. It should never die, just take breaks.

8 hours ago, Wumbyyy said:

Shane,

We have talked about this. We would normally not do this, but we will answer your question with a question.

Does it matter?

It does

2 hours ago, ShanePVP said:

It does

Then an answer you will have. Stand by