Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 04:00
Sign in to follow this  
Wumbyyy

The Kirby Council

5 minutes ago, Rib said:

Kirby is actually a girl.

The council would question as to why this is relevant. But we thank you for the information. 

Just now, Wumbyyy said:

The council would question as to why this is relevant. But we thank you for the information. 

The council will review this.

Has the council convinced anyone to be named King Dedede?

Just now, Rib said:

The council will review this.

The council has already reviewed this. I have attached the response for you.

1 minute ago, Wumbyyy said:

5 minutes ago, Cid said:

Has the council convinced anyone to be named King Dedede?

This is not within the doings of the council 

Thanking you

4 minutes ago, Wumbyyy said:

The council has been discussing this in length the past few sessions. 

Our decision on this was made recently, but not publicly shared, we will share it now. 

No

May God have mercy.

Thanking you Council.

Just now, ShanePVP said:

May God have mercy.

The council does not have control over to whom God lays his mercy.

4 minutes ago, Wumbyyy said:

Can the council please redo this review. I am not pleased with the results. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Rib said:

Can the council please redo this review. I am not pleased with the results. Thank you.

Community member Rib, 

We are sorry that our decision does sit well with you. We hope you understand the length and hard work we put into our choices. These choices are not made lightly. A subject may NOT be reviewed more than once, unless voted on by 94% of sitting council members. 

We hope you understand

Thanking you

Excuse me, I’m still waiting for my application to be reviewed

Image result for kirby shitpost

whats the opinion on this one, wise council?

5 minutes ago, Xavier said:

Image result for kirby shitpost

whats the opinion on this one, wise council?

The council does not enjoy those K-mart Jordans. Although we do enjoy a nice pond. 

Just now, Wumbyyy said:

Community member Rib, 

We are sorry that our decision does sit well with you. We hope you understand the length and hard work we put into our choices. These choices are not made lightly. A subject may NOT be reviewed more than once, unless voted on by 94% of sitting council members. 

We hope you understand

Thanking you

Thank you so much Sir. I do not wish for any inconveniences and I understand that the council has many more sessions to attend to and important decisions to make.

Maybe one day when all the reviews have been reviewed will you review my review?

Kind Regards.

1 minute ago, Quill said:

Excuse me, I’m still waiting for my application to be reviewed

My dear community member,

The council does not respond well to people rushing their questions. It is a sacred process that we use to determine which questions are answered. Because of you rushing our decision, bias may become more of a factor and your answer may take a significantly longer amount of time to answer.

We apologize in advance for the inconvenience.

99603DF9-227B-4F5E-B08D-1684C16BB920.png.b321a76722bc4619095eccde252a8d46.png

44 minutes ago, Quill said:

99603DF9-227B-4F5E-B08D-1684C16BB920.png.b321a76722bc4619095eccde252a8d46.png

Hello Quill,

The council had reviewed this and has deemed this post insulting. Please refrain from subjecting us to this abomination of a Kirby

To whom it may concern,

I am writing you today to submit an application for a place in The Council. I would be willing to strip all names & titles if need be. I also come with a gift, shown below. 

If you would be so kind to review my application, I would truly appreciate it. Thank you in advance for spending minutes in review.

Kindest Regards,

Sleepyhead

31 minutes ago, Sleepyhead said:

To whom it may concern,

I am writing you today to submit an application for a place in The Council. I would be willing to strip all names & titles if need be. I also come with a gift, shown below. 

If you would be so kind to review my application, I would truly appreciate it. Thank you in advance for spending minutes in review.

Kindest Regards,

Sleepyhead

Hm. I will take this to the next meeting. Many minutes will be spent on this one

1 minute ago, Pebbles said:

DvzjOacUUAAQzjV.jpg:large

how do you rate this? fellow council members?

Kirby. 10/10 

sliced potatoes used to destroy the stomach of people in mass amounts in order to create a defenseless society? 0/10

Hey everyone, 

The Kirby Council has decided to use its infinite wisdom and knowledge of DayZRP to give our thoughts on reports. 

Disclaimer. While the Kirby Council is, in fact, all-knowing and powerful, we do not claim to have any official backing or authority. These are merely opinions the council shares, and then shares with you, the fine members of the community. 

Thank you.

For our first decision, we will be looking at this report. 

Here is a brief statement on the situation here.

Snorf attempts to make his way into Kabinino. While looting he hears a firefight currently happening to the North of the town. He walks around the barns looting for a bit, then hears more shots. He then goes on top of the hay bale to what seems to be an attempt to get a better view at the fight. He takes his gun out, then puts it away. He is then shot and killed by pk_cooler.

As for Sh4wzy, you killed akabrock. You saw him leave the piano house after hearing what sounded like a PA message that you and your group deemed to be threatening. You heard someone over a megaphone say "Any sinners in Kabanino are going to die" which is made clear in the video posted as well as Cuchulainn's POV. You felt threatened by this and assumed that akabrock was the one that initiated. However, that was not an initiation and akabrock was not the person who said this. It was instead Cuchulainn who said this. In the future, make sure to be absolutely clear on who you are shooting at and who you aren't. 

We would also like to address one more thing sh4wzy. You state that you have two witnesses that say they heard the initiation. With no video evidence from either side, we can not, and will not, take the word of one community member over another. 

Snorf, while it is clear you were not in town when there seemed to be an initiation dropped, you heard gunshots happening north of the town and continued to stand on top of the hay pile with a weapon out. We have considered this a slight lack of value for your character's life because you appeared to be a threat in a tense gunfight instead of running away. Also some advice. When you hear an active firefight going on, it is best not to go near it and investigate. 

Pk_cooler, you and your group were in a firefight. During this fight, you see a man on a hay pile with his weapon out watching the situation and decided to take the shot. Unfortunately, this was a shot you should not have taken as he was not involved in the gunfight at hand.

Sh4wzy, you shot a man that you believed to make an initiation. This is a very clear case of an invalid kill.

Verdict:

Snorf - NVFL - Verbal Warning

Pk_cooler - Invalid Kill - Firefight 

Sh4wzy - Invalid Kill - Roleplayed 

Signed: @Dan , @William , and @Wumbyyy

Dream team right here

Just now, William said:

Dream team right here

Agreed

I sign the verdict