Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:12
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ItsDaOaksta

About applying

Guest ItsDaOaksta   
Guest ItsDaOaksta

Hey! I just applied to the server, and they said it would close at 22 server time, but I just got home to apply, and it was about 22:40 server time. I was still able to apply, and my app was sent in for review. So I'm just wondering if since i was like 40 minutes late, and it still let me submit, if it truely went through? Just wanted to make sure, it would really piss me off if I missed out on this!

Yes, why not. If it was open, it was open. Don't get impatient if it takes a while though. It might take 48 hours or even longer for all the apps to be processed.

Are you sure it was 22:40 server time? For the record, it is 23:00 server time at the moment.

Guest tpfrags   
Guest tpfrags

Let's just hope for the best.

Hope to see you out in the field sometime, soldier!

Guest ItsDaOaksta   
Guest ItsDaOaksta

Yes, why not. If it was open, it was open. Don't get impatient if it takes a while though. It might take 48 hours or even longer for all the apps to be processed.

Are you sure it was 22:40 server time? For the record, it is 23:00 server time at the moment.

OK thanks man, just REALLY dont wanna miss out on this! Thanks!

Guest Jontzz   
Guest Jontzz

Damnit it said that it was supposed to be tomorrow.. so i waited any other way i could send it in? couse i got information that it was supossed to b e same time tomorrow

Damnit it said that it was supposed to be tomorrow.. so i waited any other way i could send it in? couse i got information that it was supossed to b e same time tomorrow

Nah man, I'm sorry. You will have to wait. :(