Server time (UTC): 2020-01-25, 01:00 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
freeman_

Greetings everyone

Hello there, 

my name is Michael and I am from Bochum, Germany. At the age of 29 (and counting) video games have been my hobby for nearly all my life. I earn my living as an event technician, where I have very flexible shifts. Playing DayZ since good old mod times (also witch Epoch, Namalsk, Origins and all the other offsprings), I fell in love with survival games. With the Standalones ups and downs it is still my longest played game in my Steam library. I took a long break from playing when it felt like the game was stagnating in its development, but came back with the implementation of the new engine and player controller. 

I always hated the KoS-behaviour on nearly all open servers, so I turned my attention to closed RP servers very early and played on some german projects for a long while. Sadly most of these were shut down or had some ridiculous rule changes, taking all the fun out of playing there. So my playtime watered down a lot and ended in me being long away from DayZ.

Starting again and feeling the exact tense feelings again while playing now, I thought why not giving a shot on RPing again. And so here I am.

Best regards,
freeman_

Hello

Willkommen bei DayZRP! Ich hoffe du genießt deinen Aufenthalt hier ?

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

18 hours ago, Samti said:

Willkommen bei DayZRP! Ich hoffe du genießt deinen Aufenthalt hier ?

Dankeschön! ?

Hey @freeman_,

Welcome to DayZRP! I hope you can find what you are looking for here and decide to stick around for the long run. Give us a shout if you need any assistance with anything.