Server time: 2019-03-26, 19:20 WE ARE RECRUITING
retroguy878

How many people has your character killed? Why?

Rex, in the entire time Ive played him since 2015, has killed 6 people.
And Im not even gonna bother with the zombies bit

My current (and only) character Joe Hamlin has killed 0 players. I joined december 2014. 

at least 5 or 6

My past character from 2016 (Yury Baluvyesky) Killed 8. My current character (Clay Cassidy) Has killed 0 but he’s getting there.

I believe Jiri has executed about 2 or 3, but killed?

Hard to put a number on that, firefights happen frequently for us commies.

On my old Zbor Character Nikolai Zdena from back in the day though, I had quite the record though. Think I executed a grand total of 35 before it abruptly ended.

As for why, well both characters are extremists of polar opposites. They tend to resort to violence rather than diplomacy, and they both believe in action over discourse.

It's pretty common practice with Nationalist/Communist characters to be that aggressive.

Good times.

Edited by Ducky

My Character from Late 2016 (Tony Dixon) has killed only 1 person. Firefight in Kab after hearing about an Initiation going on, 19th Feb 2017.

As for Permakills: None

A countless number of Russians and foreigners.

Still not enough tho

Ryan's killed so much people, Alot of chernarussians, Mexicans, and hell even British nd Americans. But with that comes alot of dying also haha

Around 30 tbh, this isn't pk's

Edited by RyanPr

A lot

Harrison Foulke permakilled three people before he died

Just now, CipherRP said:

A lot

Harrison Foulke permakilled three people before he died

Harrison was quite good ngl I enjoyed that

Ivan killed roughly a dozen people, 7 of which were Perma-Death executions. In his lore he killed an unspecified, large score of people over the course of many years.

The reasons why are as follows.

3 Corporation members: For being a constant threat to his group.

Rachel Leboria: For attacking him and his people as he was transporting his fiance's body to its final resting place.

Hide Ito: For committing rape, and for lying about having not committed the act.

Johnny Robinson: For assisting in the murder of his fiance.

Wes Carter: For ring-leading the murder of his fiance.

Oh boi, uhhh...

Faith Hawk perma’d one person.

Diadora has perma’d one person.

Meika has perma’d one person.

Preston hasn’t perma’d anyone (yet ?). Oriel hasn’t killed anyone. Nor Rosalind. Definately not Kinsley. 

Dr. Hope Pisces has and will never perma anyone.

Kuba Perm'd Harrison cause he was a filthy foreign terrorist in his eyes. Sorry @CipherRP

Not enough filthy foreigners or communists it seems.

Uh current lore let's see.

Perma'd directly:

1 Corporation fella ("Pawn"? I think?) because they were my groups enemy and he wouldn't give us what we wanted.

Some cannibal dude I can't remember his name. Pretty self-explanatory.

Executed few more that I never saw again so who knows. ?

Indirectly: Tracked down and either sold out/handed over numerous others to be executed. Why? Keep my people safe, favors, or they had it coming.

Hmm, Artemis on both itterations has only killed one human: a bandit that tried to rob him after Artemis fed, clothed and gave him a machete. The poor sap didn't expect the ol' sawn off in the pants".

As for zombies, Artemis killed 6130 infected since he became Artemis and around 4500 when he was David. He still has 3789370 zombies left.

Edited by darczon69

Oh boy, Asher has perma'd a lot of people, and to be honest, I lost track of how many a while back.

But he killed them all because he is a cannibal, and needs to satisfy his addiction, and lacks the emotion to really care about the consequences of his actions.

too many because reasons

None of my characters have killed any one in at least 2 years.

Edited by GenericName

I have killed alot of people 

Why: never comply 

I have no blood on my hands figuratively, but I have never killed anyone. But I have gotten people killed, because they themselves wanted to kill me.

Edit: Actually I just remembered and I axed a friend to death because of betrayal, then I also axed and perma killed a person from another group. So I have killed two players and perma'd two characters. Can't believe I forgot.

Edited by BillyR

Hm I have pked 9 Characters 

When it comes to rp firefights and I need to give people my roleplay bullets I have roleplayed alot of people to thier rp graves 

Edited by A Reformed BorisRP

Around 6/8 perma kills on Jaxon Valentine, a lot more reguler player kills without perma around San Valentino.