Server time: 2017-08-22, 09:05

Sign in to follow this  
Iiro

Notes of Police constabel Iiro

Iiro    0

My name is Iiro Kuusisto, I am Constable of Finnish police. I came here to Chernarus because my Twin brother Santeri Lived in here. I took my younger brother Tuomas with me and we set off to see him. There were no sign of an apocalypse when we arrived. We were spending normal weekend together. No thing to worry about, just drinking in local bar in Elektrozavodsk. We chatted how things are, nothing too special. So after more than few drinks we walked to my brothers house, west of Elekrozavodsk or that is what i can remember of that night.

Next day, I don't know how to say it. something happened. Something that would change our lifes forever. There were some kind of things outside the house screaming, running and eating other people. It was horrifying to be inside a small house having the worst hangover you could ever imagine to have, and thees loud things screaming. So we packed some painkillers and food that was left at the house at started to think where should we go. I told them "We must go to the closest airfield there must be some kind of a evacuation going on." but we waited too long. we didn't want to go out when there were so many of those walking abominations. so we waited until the night came. I was never been waiting so long in my life. I was waiting to get out.

There were we, standing outside with one small flashlight. Luckily

the airfield was not far away. As we got there, there was nothing left

not a single soul. Not even thees things. Thinking my self how can we get out of this situation my younger brother told me that the airfield looks like an army airfield. So we took our time to see what was left in there. We were not surprised when we found there were lying young dead soldiers around. We didn't stop to think what was happened. we took all the firepower we found and left the place. All of a sudden thees Hazard suited men landed a chopper on the runway. they said "Hey you, over there you need to stand still." We did what they told. they said we need to take some tests so they know we are not infected. So after few needles they told me and Santeri were fine, but Tuomas is going to be taken to some kind of infection center. And they left with a huge chopper a huge enough to take me and Santeri with them. We had no time to say anything to them. They just left. We were standing looking at the chopper doing simply nothing.

Few weeks later we still hasn't heard anything from Tuomas. We had a small camp at woods. Very close to some castle ruins, but we were too afraid to go there. We were moving the camp time to time and tried to find food and water from abandoned houses. Once we settled the camp very close to a road, around a dam. There we were sitting and warming ourselves with fire when a man ran there yelling for help. The man told he was robbed just 5 minutes ago and the robbers are heading this way with a truck. "how do you mean robbed," I asked. The man said they took all his weapons and food. We wanted to help this man so we set up a trap on the road. We cut a tree on the road and then waited."if you were robed 5 minutes ago how are the not still here?" Santeri asked. The man said they were fixing the truck. "shhh. I can hear them." I whispered. We all took positions and when the truck stopped a very friendly looking man stepped out."What is going on in here" he asked. at the same time other guy came out of the vehicle and asked us to lower our weapons. Now the man who told they robbed them punched me straight to the face and took my gun. The man killed those truck drivers. they had nothing only a chicken in the truck. After the man gunned thees poor men my brother shot him. This all happened so fast my nose didn't even start to bleed yet. Me and my brother left everything there and ran as far as we could.

I lost my sense of time and had no idea how long it was since Tuomas was taken and thees men were killed. We were now on another airfield it was more to south. We met some Russian soldiers there. But they were far from friendly. "ruki Vverh." one man yelled and pointed his gun at us.

We both raised our hands in the air. Then they took everything from us.

All of our food, drinks and then placed a bag over my head and tied me on a tree. When I woke up I heard the same screaming again. It was those things again. I was panicking. What can you do when you are stuck on a tree and some men eating animal is heading towards you? I was shacking my body and tried to get out of the ties but I couldn't. "This is it." I thought to my self. I was going to die, tied on a tree. The thing was getting close, It grabbed my leg and I tried to kick it away. I kept kicking the thing until it let me go. I was surprised. I was certain of my death. It took some time to get of from the tree but I managed to rub the tie against the tree so it slowly broke. But where were Santeri? Nowhere, he was not the thing I killed, he as not tied to a tree. I lost another brother.

Now I am back at Elektrozavodsk. I am on top of a hospital keeping an eye out for others who are trying to survive. I am only writing this, so if anyone ever stumbles upon thees notes. they will know what I have been going through. I am not a storyteller. So i have skipped so many details on this. But who ever is reading this. I hope your future is safe.

-Constable Iiro Kuusisto

Popeye509    1

Pretty nice original story. It does have a few spelling mistakes and such here and there but nothing you couldn't fix by going over it again. It was a nice enjoyable read. good job :)

Iiro    0

Pretty nice original story. It does have a few spelling mistakes and such here and there but nothing you couldn't fix by going over it again. It was a nice enjoyable read. good job :)

//Thanks i really tried to make a good story. Since my whitelist application was really short

Iiro    0

Uh.. I have no Idea how to start this, Its been a while since i last wrote and i have many things to tell. So first of all I am no longer known as Iiro, I have given up this name since it appeared to be hard to pronounce by folks who live here in Chernarus. Now people call me with name Daniel as it is my second name and my grand-grand fathers name. I am honored to carry this name and try not to stain it. So uh.. what else to tell. Oh yes, I no longer tell people that i am former cop. Not that i am ashamed of it or people don't like polices in general but for the reason that i no longer act as one. There are lot or soldiers around this place who survived when the horde attacked military outposts and some of them are not always eh... nice to others. I used to stand up for myself and never leave anyone behind but being helpful was really heavy task since not many showed any signs of gratitude for the things I had done to help them.

I once saved a man, i guess it's a long time ago. He was in middle of a road crawling on the ground. There wrecked card and group of dead soldiers. I first thought he was one of them, one of the dead that live. I walked closer took my faithful G17 out of the case and load a magazine in it. I walked closer and closer. when i was close enough i took the safety off and aimed at him. Then i saw he was not dead. I lifted him on my shoulders and carried him to closest shelter i found. it was a small barn. I placed him over some dried hay and gave him food and water. I closed the barn door and chained it so no rotten maggot sacks could go in and eat him.

I ran into a town near by. I was already pretty familiar with the place so i knew where to go. This town was called Berezino. A nice place to go if you want to get yourself killed. get in - get out was my plan. And i was really amazed how well it worked. i went inside a hospital took very strong painkillers. I think it was something called Vicodin I also got some wipes and as well some bandages. So i skip all the boring treatments i gave him, but it took more than 3 weeks to him recover. One day when i was coming back from the lake where i used to fill my bottles the man was gone from the barn. There was only one note left behind. "Thanks for the help." I thought to myself, what did I do wrong? I was mad at him. I felt like i was abandoned. Later on i found out he was the reason why all those soldiers had died and i felt guilty for letting someone who murdered multiple good soldiers live.

But enough with the past, this is only for the future media to share this and many other stories from other survivors. And as I stated on my older writing I am not a good storyteller so someone who is better can spice my story so it would become more interesting.

Now where am I now? I am at this beautiful lake or pond, it is called Prud. I met a very nice lady in here about hmm... maybe a week ago. He offered me food, drink warm cloths and she told there are good beds to sleep in. So we spent some time around campfire, she was playing guitar. Oh god i never thought I would miss music so much. She played very smooth and beautiful Russian folks song. we chatted for a while and I decided to go gather some food from town that was near by. She called it Novi. She said I can't go alone there because it is very dangerous place so we ran there together. she kept an eye out for possible threats while I went through houses and a store. Eventually I found some food and we walked back to the camp. When we arrived there more people showed up. One was her friend and other was Survivor like me. But he looked dangerous with his face covered. I felt really uncomfortable when so much people arrived there. So I told them I am going to return to my camp. We waved good byes and I walked back to north and pitched a tent and slept there. For the first time after the 'outbreak' I slept well. I thought about the girl I met before and how she had helped me. I decided, from this on nobody would hear about police constabel Iiro. I would be Daniel, the man who saved you from zombies and gave you everything you needed. The man who would never shoot a living thing. But i was foolish. Who would have thought that a man like me, who would never harm anyone would get robbed from everything. I helped them, I gave them food, I killed the maggot sacks that trapped them inside. And how do thees guys respond to my help. They fucking took everything from me. They only let me keep my cloths that I was wearing. But they thought me a lesson. Trust no one.

What I am doing now? I go around and if i see a fellow survivor I give what they need and run off. Maybe someone can help me to trust people again. But that will take some time. I don't wear guns often anymore, I trust my baseball bat more than any gun. I hope someone will find thees notes when I die and take them. So everyone can know how much we all suffered in here. And what i mean about when I die, It will be soon. A doctor said that I might be infected and the virus that I carry will kill me eventually. No I am not sad. I just wish I could at least save one more poor soul before leaving this wretched place.

-Daniel The man who lived to help

//i am writing this simply because i am bored , so if you red the whole story and it didn't entertain you i am sorry this is probably one of the longest things I've ever written. And i didn't write it in one piece

Onionjack    0

Sounded good, hopefully you'll meet also good guys in the waste land. There are also those who likes to help survivors ;)

Sign in to follow this