Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 09:32
Sign in to follow this  
aguyunknown

Looking for traders

*Jerry sits looking at the four empty kvass and vodka bottle before grabbing the radio*                                                                                                                                                                                                              "Hello(hickup)... excuse me I seem to have acquired a(hickup)... decent amount antibiotics and morphine and was wo(hickup)... wondering if anyone had a decent amount of(hickup)... booze for trade."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           *Jerry releases the radio as he grabs another kvass* 

*Kenneth picks up his radio*

I trade you that shit. Where do I find you?

*Kenneth Lets go off the PTT*

*Jerry sets down his blunt as he shakily grabs the radio after a hard night*                                                                                                                                                                                                                       "I'm in pavlovo man... you can find me there I'll be in the town just chillin."

*Jerry sets down the radio as he picks up the blunt*