Server time: 2017-10-23, 00:47
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Popeye509

My Bio to get white listed (Tell me what you think)

Popeye509    1

*Radio Crackles to life and a young voice is heard*

Errm... P..please is anyone out there?

My err m-my name is Connor, Connor Forfield, I'm sixteen and I *quiet sobbing can be heard* I.. my father, my little sister oh god.

Please someone my family, they were. Jesus... the-they were eaten, there were bandits... I think my father was shot down and they kidnapped me an-and my little sister, she was just seven years old! Those t-things! *voice rising* They ate her ALIVE! Jesus christ... just someone help me. My family only came here on a short vacation. Then this happened.

I don't know what to do. I was knocked out by those bandits but I woke up and there is a car crash nearby with those scumbags in the vehicle. I found this radio that survived in the crash. Please I don't.. *sobs* I don't know where I am o-or how to stop those things that killed my little sister. *Sobs almost hysterically* I need help please I don't know how to use a gun properly and I don't know where I am! Somebody ANSWER ME! Please find me... help me.

*Another voice is heard but cannot be heard due to static*

Hello!? Is someone there? Please talk to me... *sobs*

*The static voice reappears*

Who am I? I g-guess there is no harm in telling...

I live in- used to live in England and well I was at school going along happily in life... I was doing my GCSEs and was going to become a Doctor... Yeah cliche I know, but that doesn't really matter now does it.

*the static voice can be heard again* My mother? She died a long time ago. When I was about ten, Plane accident, no survivors... my father did pretty well, I think, in raising my sister and I. I just wish things were they way they used to be, before this.

*the static voice can yet again be heard*

Oh well my father decided, for the family, to come here to take a break from all the stress of GCSEs, work and just stuff in general. We took a Holiday to Austria which was pretty good but not even a couple of days in the... things, monsters came. We traveled east because the media said that the monsters were coming from the west... or so we thought. Turns out they had gone around Austria and then come in from the west and pushing us further in to the "shit storm" as my father calls- *sighs heavily* called it, I don't think I will ever get used to that. *voice gains new courage and sounds fierce* I swear to God that those bandits will pay for what they caused! But... I'm still lost here, I'm not even sure which country i'm in anymore. So will you help me?

(Hey guys this is the Bio i'm going to use to try and get white listed any feed back would be a MASSIVE help and any support is greatly appreciated thanks guys!)

Guest CptDanger   
Guest CptDanger

I enjoyed Reading it was a good bio at least in my opinion. Hope you get accepted!

Popeye509    1

I enjoyed Reading it was a good bio at least in my opinion. Hope you get accepted!

Thanks man I hope my Bio is approved too I worked a fair bit on it. I'm glad you think it's good, all and any support is appreciated a lot.

Iiro    0

I am confused, witch one of the radio voices is you

or is this all about the same person talking?

Bubbles    31

If people get confused, maybe use a different color for each of the voices in the radio? Good luck on your application!

Good story, and couldn't find any errors in it which is a bonus. I believe you will you find yourself on the Chernarus coastline very soon.

Sign in to follow this