Jump to content
Server time: 2019-03-23, 07:25 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 34 minutes
Aeryes

DayZRP Mod Version Update [Dec 2018]

Recommended Posts

good on ya pal

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Screenshots? I wanna see this stuff for sure! 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Hex said:

Screenshots? I wanna see this stuff for sure! 

Screenshots added to the main post.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Aeryes said:

Screenshots added to the main post.

Mind tossing the clothing stuff in there as well? I wanna see it all 0.0

Share this post


Link to post

solid work man

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Hex said:

Mind tossing the clothing stuff in there as well? I wanna see it all 0.0

Added those too.

Share this post


Link to post

I may be in the minority, but I think the idea of making it harder to contract the sickness is enough. It shouldn't be too easy to get rid of it especially if it's not common, cause it is a survival game after all. It would give an objective for the player.

Regardless of that though, lovely stuff. Looking forward to seeing more!

Share this post


Link to post

Did....did you say barbed wire baseball bat.....

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Sleepyhead said:

I may be in the minority, but I think the idea of making it harder to contract the sickness is enough. It shouldn't be too easy to get rid of it especially if it's not common, cause it is a survival game after all. It would give an objective for the player.

Regardless of that though, lovely stuff. Looking forward to seeing more!

Yes its a barbed wire bat ?

3 minutes ago, MoodyOG said:

Did....did you say barbed wire baseball bat.....

Its not that much harder to get rid off it. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Share this post


Link to post

Incredible work! Can't wait to see this all in game for myself

Share this post


Link to post

Not going to lie, from development blogs I wasn't impressed with our modelling and texturing but DAMN that axe looks good!

Share this post


Link to post

The knife makes me cringe but everything else is solid 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mike-Styles said:

Really cool stuff Aeryes can't wait to pump out even more content!

Respublica REPRESENT

Hopefully you’ll be pumping out those new guns soon man. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, keibancz said:

LRS and the knife are kinda cringy but I like the new textures.

 

 

38 minutes ago, Prince said:

The knife makes me cringe but everything else is solid 

What makes the knife cringy? I think they look really cool.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Aeryes said:


@Roland

Textures:

- Chernorussian themed berets (Nationlist, CHDKZ, Cherno Defense Force)

- Chernorussian themed m65 jackets (Nationlist, CHDKZ, Cherno Defense Force)

- ChernArussian, from ChernArus.

- The baseball bat looks too clean. The wood is too orange and too saturated, it almost looks like it's made of plastic. The barb wire is too shiny and bright, and the wrapping are too white and too clean.

 

Good job on everything else.

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Aeryes said:

What makes the knife cringy? I think they look really cool.

Tacticool shit is the definition of cringe, looks like something sold at Sleeping tiger imports to people like pic related 

13355539_1616088508708516_1193391959_n.j

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Prince said:

Tacticool shit is the definition of cringe, looks like something sold at Sleeping tiger imports to people like pic related 

13355539_1616088508708516_1193391959_n.j

Oh well, Tactical stuff is already in the game !!! I think it's cool but if a majority of people want it out then it can be removed.

10 minutes ago, GenericName said:

- ChernArussian, from ChernArus.

- The baseball bat looks too clean. The wood is too orange and too saturated, it almost looks like it's made of plastic. The barb wire is too shiny and bright, and the wrapping are too white and too clean.

 

Good job on everything else.

Yeah, I'm aware of that. I'll do some retexturing at some point on the bat to make it look more used.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, neom said:

Are the textures fixed on the items that have no skins in game?

In my original post I say that yes they are but we need to wait for Rolle to update.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Aeryes said:

In my original post I say that yes they are but we need to wait for Rolle to update.

Sweet 

Share this post


Link to post

This looks amazing.

Thanks for the update, and great work.

Share this post


Link to post

You know what, I personally think that the models and such are good. The devs worked hard on them I’m sure and I’m not Going to be one that complains about everything and nitpicks. Sure criticism is ok but they work for free to bring us all this new content. Thanks DayZRP devs. ?

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...