Server time: 2019-03-23, 23:42 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 17 hours, 17 minutes
Phoenix

Vox

37 minutes ago, Shnitz said:

Alright so since my last not at all appriciated feedback for the Pamyati, @Pontiff wanted me to go on here and do one for you lot. Without further ado, let's take it from the top and get started.

• Song's alright. Not my style personally but I can get behind it. I don't know if it goes well with the style of the group tho. Then again, who the hecc am I to critisize someone's bloody music selection. Pretty nitpicky tbh.

All the graphics look really neat, loving the style personally and it goes well with the group I think. Now let's dive into the story. All in all I think you did a good job. It's nothing exactly extraordinary if I do say so but it's solid nevertheless. Just some peeps who want to do good but in the face of danger rather don't wanna risk loosing their head over. Standard survivor group to be fair. Not saying it's bad stuff though. I understand that making a survivor group unique is a very challenging task. The writing overall though I found to be nice to read. However, it does get a little long in the end of sections to be fair so I found myself just automatically skipping some of it.

With the lore behind us, let's check out the goals. Now it's always good to have changing and constantly updated goals. As well as that, not being focused on one style of RP can be good but it boils down to how well your members can handle rolling with the flow. But it usually creates an interesting dynamic. Now just like with the last thing, I'll be going over every goal and commenting on it. However, I won't be commenting on "Mini goals" so to speak which are more focused on helping individual character out as there I think are in most cases pretty nice to have. Maybe in a seperated section from the main goals but definetely good to have.

• "Protect our family from harm and secure a future for ourselves."
    - Pretty obvious that. Fair enough.

• "Take care of traitors, nuisances and people who wrong us in any creative way we seem fit."
    - It's good to see for once that a group doesn't just go on this "Kill everyone that opposes us" freakshow run. Torture them, warn them, scorn them. Whatever. Again though, down to the individual handling of the situation if this is a good or a bad thing. Because you can say that all you like but if you actually just kill everyone regardless, doesn't make it fun for anyone really.

• "Maintain decent relationships with allied or befriended groups."
    - Also again, a no brainer to be fair. Keep your friends close, all that stuff. Again, fair enough.

• "Collect vital information and whereabouts on all current associations and groups in the region."
    - Information seems to be the interest of every group nowadays. Can't scorn you for it but I can't say it's great either.

• "Research anything possible about the new type of flu epidemic and find definitive treatment."
    - Nice to see a group take a lowkey ingame meme and turn it into a goal. Good banter lads. +1

• "Befriend other survivors that we can benefit from."
    - Include the whitenames. Nah, jokes aside, including the bois and gorls without a group into this, like myself, is neato. Good one.

• "Gather Intel on the Chernarussian Nationlists that captured us and tortured Hayden."
    - Smh just check the logs and see who stabbed the knife into her leg like wtf. Nah, but good example of a dynamic goal. Nice one.

Now onto the OOC goals.

• "Bring an immersive style of RP to the servers that will create many lasting memories."
    - Fairsies. Always improtant to try your best.

• "Focus on different varieties of rp (friendly or hostile depending on your relationship with us)."
    - Already touched on this. Can end good or badly really.

• "Take new roleplayers under our wings and guide them along their way."
    - Nice to shift the focus teaching new guys how to RP properly. Even if you are a weird bunch ICly and maybe a little offputting and overwhelming for a newbie perhaps, I'm sure that a survivor group who wants to get new people into RP properly is the best kinda group to be doing it. Neutral introduction is an important thing.

• "Create and maintain lasting friendships with eachother ICly as well as OOCly."
    - Njaw, big cute. Fair enough, nice goal. Wholesome.

And yeah, that about sums it up. Overall, nice group. I already had the pleasure of running into you lot here and there and I gotta say you're all making stuff fairly interesting most times I come around. Regardless though, I only got one thing left to say.
Kenneth, you're an absolute melt but also and absolute legend. Love you.

Peace!

Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback.
As you said, being a standard survivor group can be tough to make unique, but I feel that every rp'er we have in the group gives the whole generic survivor aspect a whole unique twists, all added up shapes the group into what we are and strive to be.

I would've liked to see you touch onto our group rules as well. 
The most important one in my eyes is to "Promote the RP we want to see on our servers instead of looking for it in others"
You can take that any way you want to, to me it just means that the general quality of rp hasn't been the same it was a couple years back, so we want to hope that with us trying our very best to provide realistic and good rp, other people may get inspired to do the same and hopefully we can all band together and give the server what it needs.
This of course doesn't mean that all RP out there is bad. There are some INCREDIBLY talented people out there and I know our group definitely isn't perfect and we probably fuck around sometimes too, but at the end of the day we do try and I hope we can teach some newcomers the hangs of RP as well.

Again thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. 

Just now, Phoenix said:

Big welcome to @Franny @MrSaltyFish and yours truly @Osku-chan 
Glad to have all of you in the group! ❤️ 

I hate your signature....

11 minutes ago, Osku-chan said:

I hate your signature....

Good. It's staying. ❤️

It's been a good run guys but we must move on to new projects!
Vox's story has ended IC'ly through some intense events the last few weeks. It's been a shit ton of fun and we loved the group!

The new project we are working on will tie into the story of vox and will be released next week. I'm excited to do something completely different this time. It's gon' be good!

Thank you to everyone who made our experiences with vox so memorable. This group's been a blessing and so have the people in it who are just all amazing people. Thank you!

Closed at request of the OP.