Jump to content
Server time: 2019-03-23, 07:27 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 32 minutes
Phoenix

Vox

Recommended Posts

Just now, TheLegend said:

Love the roleplay with you guys look forward to creating stories with you all ?

Was great rping with you looking forward to creating more stories was fun tonight  ?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Melvin said:

was some nice 6am half-asleep roleplay. got some @The Marshaland Chief vibes from bluewolf. +1+1

Thanks melvin, I'll pass it on! ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post

I had my eye on this group ages ago. Pretty crazy stuff, keep it up. 

Share this post


Link to post

Hot damn, I need to stumble upon you folks. This is amazing !

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Pontiff said:

Hot damn, I need to stumble upon you folks. This is amazing !

Thanks so much! We play a lot so you should ?

Share this post


Link to post

When I see you changed your name and all I can see is this...

BillBoard_Daisy_Render.jpg?width=640

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Mademoiselle said:

When I see you changed your name and all I can see is this...

BillBoard_Daisy_Render.jpg?width=640

haha oh jeez! 

Share this post


Link to post

oh i had no clue you were a group when i met you ig.

thanks for the encounter was fun seeing you all tremble at your feet infront of the Ubuntu.

Edited by OxeN

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, OxeN said:

oh i had no clue you were a group when i met you ig.

thanks for the encounter was fun seeing you all tremble at your feet infront of the Ubuntu.

We don't really go by group, so you wouldn't have known ? Thanks for the rp!

Share this post


Link to post

WOWWWIEEEE I'm glad to be apart of this group!

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for having me! Looking forward to what's next.

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, yuthee said:

Thanks for having me! Looking forward to what's next.

Welcome B! Hope you enjoy the group ? 

Share this post


Link to post

Hey, I just wanted to leave you guys a short feedback and a quick Thank you for the RP today.

Met you for the first time, but really had a pleasure with this mix of very individual characters and their really dynamic feeling RP, even though you had a tough day IG. ? 

Please keep this going - you are doing great. ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the great RP today, even if you guys were 3 hours late ?

Hope to see more of you guys soon

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/19/2019 at 2:50 AM, Malet said:

Hey, I just wanted to leave you guys a short feedback and a quick Thank you for the RP today.

Met you for the first time, but really had a pleasure with this mix of very individual characters and their really dynamic feeling RP, even though you had a tough day IG. ? 

Please keep this going - you are doing great. ❤️ 

Thanks so much! I worried you think we're an unorganized bunch which we are like half of the time lmfao!! We're all so different to eachother. Some of us are super serious depressed shits and others are personalities that use comedy to relief the whole apocalypse situation happening. All in all there's never a boring day and I am glad you enjoyed the rp!!
 

On 1/19/2019 at 3:41 AM, Rainey said:

Thanks for the great RP today, even if you guys were 3 hours late ?

Hope to see more of you guys soon

Sorry, we got into not one, not two, but three situations before that. It delayed itself a shit ton haha. PS: We're always late! Get used to it b. ? 

On 1/19/2019 at 3:50 AM, YungBrandonRP said:

Always enjoy the rp from all of you! Never a dull moment. 

Thanks so much Brandon that means a lot and I can honestly only say the same for you ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Welcome to the group @Brownie @Rainey & @ItsMaverick ❤️ 
Hope you guys enjoy it!

Happy to be here

Share this post


Link to post

It was fun thanks for the RP. See y'all on the flip side. o7

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, yuthee said:

It was fun thanks for the RP. See y'all on the flip side. o7

Sorry it ended like that. I look forward to the storyline's that establish from it in game.

Share this post


Link to post

Imagine having Brownie in the group oh no, for real though always enjoy the rp from you lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Xero said:

Imagine having Brownie in the group oh no, for real though always enjoy the rp from you lot.

Thanks dude that means a lot!

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks a lot, I'm sure it'll be great !

Share this post


Link to post

Curious what you folks will be up to tonight, we just had our car glitch and kill us so we'll probably be looking for good roleplay tonight to keep the mood from souring. PM if you ever plan something interesting!

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...