Server time: 2019-03-26, 23:24 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Ducky

Dealing with sickness in 1.0

4 minutes ago, Mexi said:

I've eaten like 4 packs of the tetra pills, which got rid of it once before and hasn't now..

I've sat next to a fire for like an hour, nothing..

I feel it's more luck than anything when it comes to getting rid of sickness, until it's properly tuned and the meds actually do what they're mean't to, plsremovekty.

Yea same thing happened to @Xero we havent been able to cure his yet

5 minutes ago, Mexi said:

I've eaten like 4 packs of the tetra pills, which got rid of it once before and hasn't now..

I've sat next to a fire for like an hour, nothing..

I feel it's more luck than anything when it comes to getting rid of sickness, until it's properly tuned and the meds actually do what they're mean't to, plsremovekty.

Does this shit actually kill you? I've only been sick a couple times but was lucky enough to get rid of it within an hour or two.

1 minute ago, Aisling said:

Yea same thing happened to @Xero we havent been able to cure his yet

Just now, Para said:

Does this shit actually kill you? I've only been sick a couple times but was lucky enough to get rid of it within an hour or two.

The entirety of Kamenici has been sick for 2 weeks+.. Food is apparently flowing out of our arseholes due to a cough.

Just now, Mexi said:

The entirety of Kamenici has been sick for 2 weeks+.. Food is apparently flowing out of our arseholes due to a cough.

That is a big upset, if food was harder to find this would be a really big issue. Even then this sounds really annoying so ye plsremovetyty until working properly

I sat around a fire and downed a bunch of pills which didn't work, then standing still ontop of a bus stop in stary for 5 minutes cured me.  I think it really is just down to however the game feels at the time really.

2 minutes ago, Para said:

That is a big upset, if food was harder to find this would be a really big issue. Even then this sounds really annoying so ye plsremovetyty until working properly

It is a huge issue. We all nearly died during an RP situation because we couldn't find any food. Animal spawns might be upped, but not enough to cope with my character shitting out whatever I eat in 30 seconds.