Server time: 2017-08-20, 06:09

Sign in to follow this  
XVMatt

Firing a warning shot?

XVMatt    0

Would firing a warning shot near someone be consider a hostile action, or would be consider a passive action as you have no intention of killing or robbing that person? Just telling them to back off.

Would firing a warning shot near someone be consider a hostile action, or would be consider a passive action as you have no intention of killing or robbing that person? Just telling them to back off.

I would definitely consider that hostile. You are forcing someone to leave an area, which is indeed a hostile action.

Shooting a warning shot is basically the same as saying "if you don't leave I will shoot you". And that's hostile.

If you just were to ask "can you please leave the area" it couldn't be considered as hostile.

XVMatt    0

I would definitely consider that hostile. You are forcing someone to leave an area, which is indeed a hostile action.

Shooting a warning shot is basically the same as saying "if you don't leave I will shoot you". And that's hostile.

If you just were to ask "can you please leave the area" it couldn't be considered as hostile.

I see.

Samson    0

I would see it as being attempted KOS as the person doesn't know they are being warned if you havent communicated with them.