Server time: 2017-10-18, 16:37
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

ingame name

Question

Daniel    2

My ingame name in the forum is "matthew lewis" but its not the same name when im ingame. Is that a bug of dayzrp? and can you change it ?

thank you! :)

6 answers to this question

Trekkx    0

Your ingame name specified on the forums is the one you typed into your whitelist application. In game, your name is determined by whatever is in your profile. You can go to ArmA 2's main menu and then go to Player Profile to edit your in-game name by creating a new one or editing an existing one.

I've seen more people with the in-game name "Matthew Lewis". I'm not sure what's happening Daniel, but I'll ask around.

Khardia    0

Your ingame name specified on the forums is the one you typed into your whitelist application. In game, your name is determined by whatever is in your profile. You can go to ArmA 2's main menu and then go to Player Profile to edit your in-game name by creating a new one or editing an existing one.

No, forums' in-game name are specified with the PID you've entered. It'll update if you change it! ;)

Daniel : To change your name, simply go modify your Arma 2 OA profile, like stated in the quote.

Diremast    0

I had this problem before, but I went over by itself after a while. Looks like some kind of bug or something. Try to go in game and change your profile manually and see if that helps.

Daniel    2

thank you very much people : ) Im gonna change it : )