Server time: 2019-03-26, 19:17 WE ARE RECRUITING
Aeryes

Campfire Collection Version 1.

On 12/16/2018 at 3:13 PM, Zero said:

Nope..

But also..

I appreciate the effort that has went into the retextures and everything, but I've got to agree with the others. Some of these retextures just seem very out of place and others seem like something you would see on a ARMA 3 Life server, mostly with the OOC clothing. I mean, I don't want to be looking for something and all of sudden I have to look through all these cyan or pink colored clothing and it's once in a blue moon we find the right things.

There will be a wide range of colors for clothing. Not every texture we do can please a particular group of people. Darker shades and the likes will come eventually but it takes time to do this stuff. Also the color issue is fixed but as I have said about 1000 times over the past week, we are all waiting for Rolle to update the server. Until that happens you wont see any change.

EDIT: To add to what I mentioned above what is the right color to you is not necessarily going to be the right color to another player. Just be patient and wait for the new content to come because sooner or later the exact gear you want will be added into the mod. One last thing, please remember I do this for free and because I love roleplaying here ?

12 hours ago, Aeryes said:

✂️

Trust me, I understand. I am grateful for the work you and others are doing as I know it’s free and I think the recent additions are great work. I just don’t see how the rainbow shirts and what not fit in with the serious and dark theme that DayZRP has always been known for, especially since it’s the campfire collection.

To quote a friend “Why would we need these are we going to some sort of ecstasy filled rave party?” Sorry if I’m being a Gloomy Gustav. 

5 hours ago, Zero said:

Trust me, I understand. I am grateful for the work you and others are doing as I know it’s free and I think the recent additions are great work. I just don’t see how the rainbow shirts and what not fit in with the serious and dark theme that DayZRP has always been known for, especially since it’s the campfire collection.

To quote a friend “Why would we need these are we going to some sort of ecstasy filled rave party?” Sorry if I’m being a Gloomy Gustav. 

No I get it but a lot of people have asked me for these colors and I try to please everyone. You're dark and gloomy clothing is already been worked on. I promise you ?

2 hours ago, Horse said:

When will these things be in the game? 

This isn't getting added, some items were already added in last updates and more items will be added in future updates.

40 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

This isn't getting added, some items were already added in last updates and more items will be added in future updates.

sweeeeeet

Anyone been able to find the breastplate yet or is it not in the loot table?