Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 08:36
Sign in to follow this  
Shanoby

DayZ leaving Early Access December 13 Trailer - LUL

4 minutes ago, Cipher said:

I was really hoping for a BSOD at the end of the video.

They didn't want to spoil it in the trailer, that's something for us to find out ourselves.

This game is just a fucking meme at this point

1 minute ago, AndreyQ said:

Damn... that missed opportunity.

Oddly enough I just thought of this, but not in terms of the video but in terms of this game ?

6 minutes ago, The Traveler said:

Honestly whilst we are laughing about this, it is actually really worrying for our community. 

My personal belief they are gonna drop this game after Xmas, because they only pushed beta out to make the Xmas deadline so bohemia didn't lose face with steam, seems to have been half validated...

Along with this, as shown in the last few patches, this isn't like.mod days, modders can't fix all the bugs....

Genuinely really worried for our community's chances of a stable mod with dayz sa…

You have a very good point, pushed out features and mods you can even get it on Xbox. Sounds like they're leaving it up to modders to make it interesting, lets me honest ever since the successful of the A2 mod there has been tons of zombie survival games... that faze is over now, everyone is doing battle royal even call of duty lol

Edited by Tayto

1 hour ago, Stradic said:

I like how the video doesn't show more then 1 zombie at a time and makes it appear that vehicles are working when in reality...

Vehicles are just fine. :trolle:

Separate note? Now the dev's game plan has been made clear...  Can we talk about potentially Arma 3 now? ?

3 minutes ago, The Traveler said:

Separate note? Now the dev's game plan has been made clear...  Can we talk about potentially Arma 3 now? ?

Yes please, this shit is getting stale.

I really love the irony of how we keep complaining about the broken game (do not get me wrong, it HAS TO BE complained about) but still remain strongly attached to a community of people who roleplays on that same broken game. On a relevant note; calling it "out of early access" will not really change anything but the name of its official status - devoid of reality. Oh well, let us hope we get the Arma 3 Exile server sooner than later.

The game will never be finished, only reason we are getting "1.0" is because valve are on them to get it out of early access. This game was garbage up until a few updates after the new engine, fair play to you guys for putting up with it before that.

12 hours ago, Tayto said:

You have a very good point, pushed out features and mods you can even get it on Xbox. Sounds like they're leaving it up to modders to make it interesting, lets me honest ever since the successful of the A2 mod there has been tons of zombie survival games... that faze is over now, everyone is doing battle royal even call of duty lol

Gotta say. Tons of survival games and everyone doing Battle Royal, that's true. But after DayZSA there's not one survival game released that got me interested. Couple of them I have tried, but they're nothing compared to DayZSA in my opinion, even with all these bugs and years of development of DayZSA. And what comes to Battle Royal, thats totally a different genre and really boring anyway in my opinion. 

Imagine for one second, just imagine... it is everything we hoped it would be.

14 minutes ago, Craig said:

Imagine for one second, just imagine... it is everything we hoped it would be.

One can only dream.

Personally Dead Matter looks interesting and promising, but it’s not available and I’m not putting down money on another early access zombie game. Miscreated is really fun from what I’ve played but it’s playedbase is only 800 or so people and you can’t mod it yet.

Personally I don’t see why everyone dislikes Miscreated as it’s come a very long way recently, I would say look into that game again. It’s base building isn’t trash and works, the environment is extremely interesting, and it has a lot of gameplay features. I tried looking for an RP community on it as well and most have shut down, so the market is there for the taking.

I would support an Arma 3 mod if it was something like the Arma 3 HAARP series and heavily modded to something similar to Frankie’s modded server that he makes videos on. 

Edited by Zero

22 minutes ago, Zero said:

Personally I don’t see why everyone dislikes Miscreated as it’s come a very long way recently

Miscreated is so much fun. I still remember going to the big town, trying to make the hotel work and while I was doing that the snow set and everything was white. I then ventured more in the town and almost got dunked on by a radioactive storm. Not to mention running away from a tornado. That game can create so many cool moments. If only it would have a bigger player base. I look at it and I just see what DayZ could have been.

30 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

Miscreated is so much fun. I still remember going to the big town, trying to make the hotel work and while I was doing that the snow set and everything was white. I then ventured more in the town and almost got dunked on by a radioactive storm. Not to mention running away from a tornado. That game can create so many cool moments. If only it would have a bigger player base. I look at it and I just see what DayZ could have been.

I would suggest looking at the new 1.0 release that is launching on the 18th of this month. So many new features being added in that patch. Say what you want about Miscreated, but in my hours playing it I never encountered a bug. 

It begins: image.png.a1d6fdb0e1fb8e20f9d70d5b6cd1c5c7.png 

18 minutes ago, The Traveler said:

- Indeed it does -

Step 1. Take control of the media
Step 2. Suppress the news media

2018 YEAR OF DAYZ

Pls just fix basebuilding, just a girl with a dream 

Just now, InnKinn said:

BRING BACK THE GUNS FROM BEFORE 0.63
FIX BASEBUILDING
HELICOPTERS

Bohemia: "How about we just slap 1.0 onto the name + double the price after getting out of early access" 

3 minutes ago, The Traveler said:

Bohemia: "How about we just slap 1.0 onto the name + double the price after getting out of early access" 

9ghasfej1st01.gif

If you feel so inclined, feel free to grab yourself a full refund once it completely exits early access next week.
Loads of people did it when ARK released, so knock yourself out.

1 minute ago, Callie said:

If you feel so inclined, feel free to grab yourself a full refund once it completely exits early access next week.
Loads of people did it when ARK released, so knock yourself out.

Finally