Server time: 2017-10-21, 12:31
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest z00

Where is the "trading outpost"

Guest z00   
Guest z00

Hello everybody! I'm fairly new, i've been running around and trying to find the trading outpost, i've bumped in to guys and they're saying it has been blown up. Is it true? Where should i go to meet people?

Yours truly!

The TP has been removed, and story-wise blown up.

You can still go there, but it's just ruins, and there's no safe zone.

If you want to meet people, try main cities, but be aware that they are dangerous too.

There are now 2/3 player controlled bases around the map, but be careful they are NOT safe zones and you could still be robbed there.

Guest z00   
Guest z00

Thanks alot for the fast responses. Where do i find the bases? I've tried to contact people. If they are in a "squad" they're usually cold and dont want to befriend me, sometimes even shoot at me. And this is coming from a guy that is super friendly. The cars never stop ( i guess they're to scared to stop, not knowing the consiquences) It would be nice to atleast get a feel of all the gangs, maybe even join one if i like them.

To get a feel for all the clans, I suggest you take a look in the clans and groups section. Yes, most people are very careful towards strangers (in-game, that is). You never know what someone is up to.

It's more fun for the player bases to stay "a secret". You will eventually stumble upon them, or you'll find out by asking someone in-game.

The Free Medics have a camp at Lake Prud. That's the only thing I'll tell you. ;)

Jayplay95    0

There will be a private safe zone made by CDCR soon (several armed guards and very strict control at entrance). Friendly people or at least non-bandits will have a safe place to trade their goods. We'll be making a trading day once in a week. More info coming soon.