Server time (UTC): 2019-11-11, 21:00
Sign in to follow this  
Sylva

A Funeral For Harrison

“Harrison...was a good man. He had his freinds and he had his enemies, just like any of us. But I truly believe he wanted what was best in the end, regardless of the means on which that relied. 

But he touched a lot of lives. And there isn’t anything wrong with a requiem. 

So, with that being said, tommorow afternoon - in exactly eighteen hours from now, we will be hosting a small memorial service at the lodge next to the castle.” 

“Anyone tries anything funny they’ll join him in the grave. Just come, pay your respects, and go. No need for funny business.”

"keith places a cigar in the ash tray and picks up the radio*

"I might stop by briefly to pay my respects. If I may play TAPs. Just an old american tradition."

Edited by Gatorr

*Ricardo would press his PTT*

Ay vato you sound very threatening I hope you got some security for that shit, cause you telling people they gonna die with him ain't no joke. Good luck vato.

*Ricardo would release his PTT*

*Holding down the ptt for the radio fumbling for words* 

“Harrison took us In when we didn’t have a home so please come pay your respects be he friend or foe, please just come and honor him.”

*Releasing the ptt and dropped into a chair out of fatigue*

*Arnost would pick up the radio*

That no good son of a bird swallow Harrison will get no respect from me! I will raise a small militia to attack anyone dumb enough to try and pay respects to that hack. 18 hours you say? .. It's not much time.. but I'll put together something .. I'm going to steal the body, and hang it in some tree up north for the crows to eat!!!!

*Selinka grabs her radio and listens closely, in shock. She pushes the PTT and is quiet for a few seconds before finally beginning to speak.*

"I... Just... Make sure you bury him with my-- his ring."

"I guess I was too late."

*The young girl goes silent once again, almost as if she forgot to release the PTT. You hear a quick sob before the radio goes silent once again.*

*Inola picks up the radio she'd found on a corpse - decomposing in the fields between Vybor Military and The small church in Kabinino, she hears people talking on it when she somehow manages to turn it on.. For a while there is the sound of someone mumbling in gibberish and then a little voice peeps through.. She sounded young, confused and speaking in broken common tongue..*

"Someone Die? I'nola come too? Nola make good food homage.. You give her bones? Nola take his bones.. Make spear.. "

*:THWACK THWACK: she seemed to be hitting the radio against a metallic object, letting out a loud sniff and continuing..* 

"'Nola honor you dead.. Fair trade.. Give arrow.. You give bones..'Nola only carry spear with soul of strong men.. fair trade. "

*seemingly contented with speaking on this radio device, :THWACK THWACK: could be heard again, a loud screech is heard, like an echo of a sharp tool against steel and the radio transmission cuts out..*

** The same god-damn loud-mouthed Russian guy speaks over the radio as always:

"The fuck was that?"

** A few men giggle like girls, followed by a brief silence:

"Anyways, Harrison was a good chuvak I'm sure. Whatever happened I'm sure he didn't really deserve it. Best regards from afar." 

*John wipes a tear from his eye, sad to hear his most loved adversary is now gone, he picks up the radio and hits the PTT*

"If you wouldn't mind I would like to come and pay my respects, and possibly give a nice speech if that would be okay?"

*John releases the PTT*

Edited by MoodyOG

*Doc would get on the radio.*

”Damn, Harrison kicked the bucket? How’d that even happen? So much for meeting with him and Mr. Big Black Mack. Guess I’m on my own again.”

*He would release the PTT button, not knowing what to do now.*