Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 19:14
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 1 hour, 45 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
TheeFlocki

BAD RP-NOVY SOBER- 12/4/2018-20:28

Server and location: Server 1, Novy Sober

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 12/4/2018-20:20-20:30 Novy Sober Church

Your in game name: Frank Castle

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events: I was on the server for about 15 min when 2 men had me at gun point telling me hands up don't talk move to church, I complied. They said against the wall I said do you know who I am? they said against the wall mother fucker. I moved against the wall. They said drop your weapon vest and bag. I complied then asked whats their names? they said shut your mouth then I said there gonna die he said threaten me again. then said move forward then while I was walking I said your not going to robe me for my shit. then they both or one not sure shot me a bunch of times. Didn't give me room to rp at all just wanted my shit and leave.

Hit logs:

Spoiler
[2018/12/04 20:28:47]: (Frank Castle) hit by (Javier Garcia) to LeftArm with Bullet_556x45
[2018/12/04 20:28:47]: (Frank Castle) hit by (Javier Garcia) to Head with Bullet_556x45
[2018/12/04 20:28:48]: (Frank Castle) hit by (Javier Garcia) to LeftArm with Bullet_556x45
[2018/12/04 20:28:48]: (Frank Castle) hit by (Javier Garcia) to Torso with Bullet_556x45

Kill logs:

Spoiler
[2018/12/04 20:28:48]: (Frank Castle) killed by (Javier Garcia)

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
20:03:00 : Javier Garcia connected
Currently ingame
20:23:39 : Frank Castle connected
20:49:05 : Frank Castle disconnected
20:14:22 : Ardavan Dorian connected
22:27:47 : Ardavan Dorian disconnected

Calling in @G19RP to post his detailed POV. Please also state any allies that may have been present in the situation and post any unedited video evidence of the situation if you have any thank you.

I do not.

@G19RP will be temporarily banned until he responds to the report.

Just now, G19RP said:

POV: We fund and rob a man in Stary, shortly after we find this man, I initiate and he runs, we then run him down again and reinitiate, this time taking him hostage. He immediately begins threatening us with death if we take anything from him, we tel him multiple multiple times to stop shit talking and threatening us. After his third threat he is shot in the head. I Berliner he said something along the lines of “Tar any of my shit and you wil die”.

Thanks G19, I'll lift your ban. Do you have any allies relevant to the situation or video evidence?

Logs have been updated, calling in @groovy tonyRP to post his detailed POV. Please also provide any unedited video evidence you may have.

@groovy tonyRP will now be temporarily banned until he responds to the report.

Ardavan Dorian POV: We initate on this dude in Stary infront of the supermarket, take him to church cause he's chatting some shit about us dying if we take his things. I thought maybe he'd want to get some prayers or final words to god in before I beat his ass but the only words coming out of his mouth were more idle threats even after telling him to chill out or he was gonna meet the lord. He then proceeded to get shot and was presumably sent to hell for swearing inside of a church. He didn't comply to our demands, and he was killed for it. We then went on our merry way.

2 hours ago, groovy tonyRP said:

Thank you for providing your POV, your temp ban has been lifted

16 hours ago, G19RP said:

POV: We fund and rob a man in Stary, shortly after we find this man, I initiate and he runs, we then run him down again and reinitiate, this time taking him hostage. He immediately begins threatening us with death if we take anything from him, we tel him multiple multiple times to stop shit talking and threatening us. After his third threat he is shot in the head. I Believe  he said something along the lines of “Take any of my shit and you wil die”.

This just not true lol the first time you rolled up on me in front of the store you yelled but ur fucking hands up when I began to talk you said shut up. You never ran me down wtf is this shit. You both left me no room to RP. You brought me to a church so you wouldn't get shot or anyone would intervene. Letting me say prayers ha bullshit you just kept saying shut your mouth drop your shit. 

Verdict

G19RP | BadRP - Inconclusive

groovy tonyRP | BadRP - Inconclusive

Explanation 

Summary: G19RP initiates on the OP, taking him hostage. After being their hostage for a short while the OP is shot and killed.

Unfortunately with this situation, we've no evidence to back up either claims as the POVs are conflicting with each other. The OP is claiming that he was killed with minimal role play occurring and getting killed for poor reasons.
While the accused side are claiming that the OP was shit talking and threatening them over and over again despite warning him multiple times over that there would be consequences if he continued.
Due to the POVs being conflicting with each other and there being no evidence to show what actually happened, this report will be deemed inconclusive for the time being as we cannot take the word of one community member over another.
As a reminder, when you're taking hostages you must give the hostages ample of role play and not have a focus on the equipment they might have nor have a mindset of trying to execute the hostage just because you can. We also like to say that when you're a hostage that you must always value the life of your character and if your hostage takers are giving you demands, you should abide by what they say as to not having your character needlessly killed.

Outcome

G19RP | BadRP - Inconclusive

groovy tonyRP | BadRP - Inconclusive

Signed by @Dino, @Descendants@Sleepyhead & @DrMax