Server time: 2017-08-21, 23:43

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dominant Force

Searching For My Brother

Guest Dominant Force   
Guest Dominant Force

Hello,

My name is Thomas Anderson and during the infection outbreak I have lost contact with my older brother Oliver. I have had some unconfirmed reports of sightings of him around here so if you see him can you please let him know Thomas is alive and looking for him.

We grew together with a very close bond. We were always out in the yards playing war games and that is what I believe is what had kept me alive today.

We both watched our family get brutally murded by bandits just as the outbreak was starting. They didn't even try to talk to us first they just shot on sight!!!! The last thing I remember was being hit in the head with something. The I awoke some time later on a beach.

8 Months have now passed and I still havent found my brother. Everywhere I go I just get lead to a dead end. I am not a evil person I believe human can survive this epidemic I just want to find my only family I have left.

Thank you,

Thomas Anderson.

This is what I am going to use for my whitelist application. Please let me know what you think?

Ethanorg    0

Beef it up a bit, add in more details and make it longer. This seems to be a bit to short and not enough details in it

Godshelp    0

This is 957 characters, it has to be a minimum of 1,000 characters. Technically, it isn't even long enough to be considered at all.

You NEED to add a LOT more detail.

Guest Dominant Force   
Guest Dominant Force

Thanks for your input. I will make some changes

Sign in to follow this