Server time: 2017-10-20, 19:44
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vasily

Hey Guys one question

Guest Vasily   
Guest Vasily

So in iceland there is no such thing as unlimited download our internet providers only offer 80 gigs as max download per month and a friend of mine told me about a vpn which is like 5 euros a month for one terabyte a month now my question is Would this affect anything in any way since it is a virtual private network i mean would it affect being whitelisted on dayzrp in anyway because i read something about hackers using VPN's so im just wondering will i get banned or anything like that for having a vpn i only want to get it so i have more download per month and a slightly faster internet.

Regards.

Vasily Zaitsev.

Kravock    1

Hey there,

A VPN won't increase your download speeds or give you more downloads. What it is essentially doing is masking your Ip address to the IP of the VPN. What this means is anything you send goes through that VPN first and then to it's destination, same in the opposite direction.

Guest Vasily   
Guest Vasily

Hey there,

A VPN won't increase your download speeds or give you more downloads. What it is essentially doing is masking your Ip address to the IP of the VPN. What this means is anything you send goes through that VPN first and then to it's destination, same in the opposite direction.

Just look here https://openvpn.is/

They are saying that instead of the download registering on the internet provider its registering on there client therefor more download and its cheaper which is the only reason i am intrested