Server time: 2017-08-23, 10:19

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Godshelp

Geoffrey's Journal entry of Nine-Toes

Godshelp    0

Entry

Whew... out of breath, been running for quite a bit into the trees. Didn't want that... cannibal catching up just in-case. He seemed friendly for the most part, minus wanting to taste my hand and cut my toe off as it was apparently his friend named 'Bob.' I haven't written since I woke up on the beach the first day I arrived in "Chernarus" as I've been told this place is called, very natural and serene when there isn't walking dead around.

Decided to visit the location of the ruins of the original Trading Post that other survivors had built, not much remaining there it seems. When I arrived just to check it out in person completely, I met someone named "Stas Boyko" of the Chernarus Liberation Front. Was a very nice guy, even apologized to a fellow that had a bit of a run-in with his group. I definitely admire them now that Stas showed us his Point-of-View about us foreigners landing here in this country.

After the other guy left, it was back to just Stas and I. He mentioned someone named "Nine-Toes Zhunk", apparently friendly, however a cannibal and said to just be careful around him. After a while of story sharing, laughs, and being called a naive American, he stepped away to go meet with his comrades as he put it. Just a couple minutes later, I see someone poke his head up over the hill and walking towards me slowly. Beginning to almost cackle as he introduced himself as this Nine-Toes.

Fear yet curious to meet him in person, I didn't really know how to feel with the whole cannibal thing I was told about. He offers a handshake, which I'd gladly accept. Almost regretted it when he asked how it tasted and if he could have a taste, the fear began overtaking my curiosity. I just wanted to get out of there. He mentioned he used to be in an asylum... I wonder why, sounds absolutely insane, he does. Cackling like a maniac, wanting to taste my muscle and even mentioning his theories of eating an eye-ball would make sight better, or eating someone's legs would make him run faster.

Let's not forget he nearly cut my toe off just because he thinks it's his Bob friend. After he backed up, I stood up and contemplated just running away at that point. I wanted to give him a chance, he really did seem friendly. Friendlier than all the corrupt minds that would rob me of my only pistol leaving me defenseless against the walking dead.

I still couldn't stop feeling restless. Walking around, he mentioned getting a fireplace going. Didn't really think too much of it at the time until he actually made the fireplace. I came over, not wishing to sit down but instead standing on the opposite side of Nine-Toes. My fear that he would actually cook me rose too much. It was time I left. I left him a can of sardines, maybe it's as good as human meat if he doesn't read the label...

End of Entry

// Just wanted to thank Zhunk for the amazing experience. Was a great change from "DROP YOUR GUN, COMPLY OR DIE." that I had a lot of today. Hope more people are creative like this. Definitely one of the most creative things I had seen through RP like this.

Proxzor    3

Awesome story, I hope i'll never meet this hungry psychopath in-game.

Zhunk    2

**Blushes**

Thanks!

I enjoyed "Role Playing" with you, you're reacted perfectly - role playing fear is hard.

It was a great encounter, I missed playing my lunatic-cannibal charcater and you gave me the chance.

I hope I'll run into you again, take care of Bob! :)

Godshelp    0

Was definitely a different experience role playing fear in that sense that I was about to be eaten by a cannibal! Wish I wasn't as sick so I was able to talk louder and with more expression!

Bob is safe in my shoe, I've put padding for him to sleep on.

Sign in to follow this