Server time: 2017-08-23, 21:34

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zem

A bandits final goodbye

Guest Zem   
Guest Zem

//so after having a fallout with the Leader of BHM and being removed from the clan i decided this would be a good place to end my DayzRP career, and so i have written up a story to go along with it. it is also recommended to be read alongside this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ahHWROn8M0...Enjoy\\

"so here i am...all alone once again..." i paused and thought to my self. in my mind i thought i would never of come to this, but how wrong i was. just a mere 5 hours ago i was cast away from my group, the reason? being counter productive... as if mowing down 3 men robbing clan mates was counter productive. or killing the 2 men trying to stop our executions. but none of this matters anymore, after being confronted by Layne, he took the L7A2 i had found and left me with nothing but an old beat up .357 revolver with 6 bullets. i had already used 4 of them on zombies and was badly injured in the process, i had no medical training so i would be unfit to try and use the blood-bag i had on me. and i couldn't radio in help from the Free Medics either due to my radio being smashed upside my head by Layne either.

nor would i wander any of the major city's looking for people as BHM had quite a few bad decisions when it came to other large groups and would be at risk of torture or being brutally murdered by another group. not to mention all the people i had robbed,injured,or friends of people i murdered.I knew did not not want to go out this way, by the hands of another man or women. and that's when i though of it, since the Apocalypse all privileges and rights of mankind had prior to this were gone...All except one...The right to choose when you live or die.

I took a look at my surroundings, nothing around for miles except trees i was exhausted already and i slumped down beside a tree and dug into my pocket and took out an old worn out photograph of four men behind a make-shift parking lot containing a white off-road, cream UAZ, a tree-brown v3s and a green military HUMVEE. around each man was their signature some damn good times i thought to my self as i held back tears.

jomsElg.jpg

I opened the Revolver's cylinder and checked...2 bullets left. i closed the cylinder and cocked the hammer slowly a few inches from my lap and took a good 15 seconds to stare and think... this is it. i turned the gun towards myself and placed the barrel of the gun in my mouth aimed it upwards and held it there.

And this is where i am now barrel in mouth aimed upwards moments before everything is gone...the pain...the misery...and the ultimate sadness. this is not a world for me anymore, not without my friends...i treated these people as if they were apart of my family...and they casted me away. and with those finally thoughts i shed a final tear...closed my eyes...and pulled the trigger.

//and this is it my friends, goodbye these were the best times i have had in my year of playing dayz.

Special goodbyes to Wrighty

Major Tom

Layne Smalley

Adam Smalley

Thumper Parrish

And BHM

Keep on Surviving my friends someday we may meet again.

singing off for the last time Luke "Hatchet-man" Ripper\\

Guest asdflayne   
Guest asdflayne

Goodbye, old friend.

It's a shame you had to be a jackass.

//BABY COME BACK

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Bye friend, never met you though. Bye anyway ;D!

Guest Zem   
Guest Zem

Bye friend, never met you though. Bye anyway ;D!

<3

Guest Kilgore   
Guest Kilgore

Why leave, just do a RP with it man, make your own clan etc.

Guest Zem   
Guest Zem

Why leave, just do a RP with it man, make your own clan etc.

id rather not, i feel as if this suites it better RP wise.

Guest asdflayne   
Guest asdflayne

But... We invited you back... And you showed us Jurassic Park... We did 420 swag flips man...

Major Tom    78

I miss you and your rambo LMG attacks. Scaring Wrighty by firing near his feet from miles away. Getting excited over a hatchet ;-;

<3

Ethanorg    0

Even if our clans (or previous clans) might not be friends, i can still feel sadness for you friend.

*Salutes*

I never knew you. I have a feeling if I did, you would have probably tried to mug me and then shoot me. But after reading this story, I feel bad for the way you turned up. If I do ever see you in the future, I hope it turns out well. Goodbye, foe, friend, or just a person I see walking down the road. Have a great future.

~Cole

Guest Zem   
Guest Zem

Who's gonna be hatchet champion now?

don't you have a daughter to go find...

Buck99    0

good bye i may have known you i might not have but if you met me you would know it..............

hachetchampon....... i think i know you we had a good time but you guys left me for dead at NWAF