Server time: 2019-03-18, 14:31 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
bbyruthless

Open Broadcast [96.6]

*Sitting in an old shed near a small makeshift camp fire, she looks at the radio sitting in her bag*

"What's the use?, not like anyone out there is going to listen..."

*Her gaze directs back to the fire once again, the thoughts of possible friendlies crosses her mind. The lone wolf was looking for a pack, but doubt passes through her mind. Looking back at the radio she picks it up and turns it to 96.6 in hopes that someone would hear*

"If anyone is listening, my name is Penelope Wolfe. I've been traveling for 106 days alone, I'm looking for a group to join, I can farm and I can fight...

*her voice trails off and she huffs at the thought of what she's doing*

"Look, I don't know if anyone is listening to this but if you are, please knows this is the channel to talk to me. I check in every now and then to keep my battery from dying...stay safe out there."

*Penelope waits for a little bit for responses, just like she thought. Nothing. Turning the radio off she tosses it back into her bag and puts out the fire, moving onward into the fields.*

*Chris turns his radio on, already on 96.6*

"Hey Richie ( @SpeedyRL ) you happen to hear this earlier by chance? If you did why the hell ain't you say nothing. There's someone out there looking to maybe come help adventure this god-forsaken earth." 

"Yoooooo"

*Chris looks puzzled at the radio and says "is this thing even on"*

"Lady, if you get to hear my message or my buddy Richie's we'd be keen on helping you out and anyone else you got with you if you met up with em. My name's Chris and we use this channel pretty frequently so if Richie heard anything and didn't say nothing to me I'm gonna beat that boy."

*Looks dimly at Richie and grins, puts his head down and turns the radio off while pulling out his pack of cigarettes and lighting on up"

47 minutes ago, Stardude said:

*Chris turns his radio on, already on 96.6*

"Hey Richie ( @SpeedyRL ) you happen to hear this earlier by chance? If you did why the hell ain't you say nothing. There's someone out there looking to maybe come help adventure this god-forsaken earth." 

"Yoooooo"

*Chris looks puzzled at the radio and says "is this thing even on"*

"Lady, if you get to hear my message or my buddy Richie's we'd be keen on helping you out and anyone else you got with you if you met up with em. My name's Chris and we use this channel pretty frequently so if Richie heard anything and didn't say nothing to me I'm gonna beat that boy."

*Looks dimly at Richie and grins, puts his head down and turns the radio off while pulling out his pack of cigarettes and lighting on up"

*sitting down on the old bed, she heard gunshots in the distance, must have been the heavily accented man she met earlier. She clicks the radio on hears the broadcast back*

"People..." she whispered

*Holding the radio back up to her mouth*

"Yes, at the current moment I am alone. I've traveled near it seems a military base but please let me know where is a good place to meet. I have  a map and I have enough supplies to get to you both. It's nice to meet you by the way"

*She looked at the radio and hesitantly decides to keep it running, she's picked up a few batteries on the way so hopefully she will hear the reply*

*Edward ducks into a building as he hears the chatter on the radio. He takes a second before pushing down on the PTT*

"Hey lady, me and a mate o' mine got a car and some tents set up, we're looking to help out people if we can and well, I dont like the idea of anyone being alone. Names Edward, let me know your posistion and I can come meet up with you."

*He removes his hand off the PTT*

*Chris rumages through his medical supplies to find his walkie*

"God damn it where is this thing, RICHIE! You got my damn radio!?!?"

*Chris continues to look and notices it on his vest* 

"I'm so stupid..." *Pushes the PTT*

"Nice to meet you too! I looked at my map to find out where we are at the current time and it looks like Star-OY... I took the bare minimum of the langauge on high school so bare with me with my pronounciations. I been here a couple times and that's a pretty safe spot to me if you're interested we can wait it out here for you miss."

*Releases PTT* "Did I say too much? Damn I ramble a lot"