Server time: 2017-10-22, 17:32
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
BaconFromHell

To those who were at the Raven Shield Pub

I had a great time, had lots of fun. Although didn't the bike you guys were guarding get stolen? No idea how that could have happened, security was pretty tight.

Lawskin    0

I also had a great time, the vodka made me ill tho. Hope the toilet was ok. i saw that bike too, armed guard an everything. How did it go missing?

I also had a great time, the vodka made me ill tho. Hope the toilet was ok. i saw that bike too, armed guard an everything. How did it go missing?

Yeah, I must have painted that toilet green. No idea how something like that could have gone missing. Must have been pro's.

Rolo    0

Yeh, it was pretty fun, there was a lot of people there

Ethanorg    0

The best part was when someone shot a flare at the wall and made the building almost fall, rocks began falling on me as i was a the bar and everyone just ran out. It was pretty funny when the dancing began I HAD run run downstairs for a second and see.

977717_523251517735044_727896513_o.jpg

(Thanks SumoS for taking photos)

The best part was when someone shot a flare at the wall and made the building almost fall, rocks began falling on me as i was a the bar and everyone just ran out. It was pretty funny when the dancing began I HAD run run downstairs for a second and see.

That scared me shit-less... Good thing I was outside trying to enter when it happened. It'll take some work for you guys to repair the building for next time.

Proxzor    3

oh man I wish I had time to come this evening, next week i'll be there!

Guest Kilgore   
Guest Kilgore

Who's that handsome door man....Was a good night, everyone dancing was pretty funny.

Ethanorg    0

Who's that handsome door man....Was a good night, everyone dancing was pretty funny.

Yeah and who's that handsome guy that's in the window looking over the street?

(Thanks SumoS for taking Photos)

Lawskin    0

It was a good crack, Cheers to the barman for the free booze (it was a bit strong though), cheers to the doorman for keeping us zombie free and safe and cheers for the bi.... What? Excellent night! Whens the next one?