Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 11:40

Please HEEEELP!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody, I hope someone can help me with an issue I have and that I don't know what else to do. I was playing dayz normally using the steam dayz launcher (opening the game through the desktop icon will result in bad version message trying to get into dayzrp server). No problems at all until yesterday when i tried to log in and I started experiencing all sorts of strange things. First, after selecting dayzrp server and trying to log in  I got the typical black screen with the "dayz" legend in the middle thinking there for a long time and then returned to the main menu screen as if I just opened the game. I retried and I got the message "spawning in 15...14....13....12....11" then suddenly closed and the steam launcher screen appeared and no news about anything else. Another time I tried I reach to the point of reading the same " "spawning in 15...14" and it froze the screen at that point. I have uninstalled and reinstalled dayz and nothing happens, this morning I tried before coming to my job and I was able to get ingame, I logged of to see if the problem was solved and I started experiencing the same problems again. can somebody please help me? I've also changed to 0.62 version and back to no betas and checked the mod box in the launcher and everything is as it should be

Thanks

Regards

Mike

• MVP

Currently, the servers are updating so maybe that is why you got the Bad Version earlier as there was a small dayz update. As for your connection problems, it seems as if there is a bug that just kicks people when trying to join with the error message: access violation sth. The fix is to keep trying till it works, or to hop on S2 and try joining S1 again. Not really helping much but nothing we can do about it, blame the devs.

• Sapphire

@casavillam

If you'd like to come to our Discord server and talk to a Support member in the Help Desk, I'm sure we could help you.

Otherwise, look into the Technical Support Guides, as they're always being updated with new fixes for problems.

Let me know if your issues have been settled and want to close this thread!

Best regards,

DayZRP Staff, XieAngel

Edited by XieAngel
5 minutes ago, XieAngel said:

@casavillam

If you'd like to come to our Discord server and talk to a Support member in the Help Desk, I'm sure we could help you.

Otherwise, look into the Technical Support Guides, as they're always being updated with new fixes for problems.

Let me know if your issues have been settled and want to close this thread!

Best regards,

DayZRP Staff, XieAngel

Thank you very much, during this weekend that I'll be at home I'll get into Discord server to see if someone hopefully can help me

• Diamond
On 11/22/2018 at 7:35 PM, casavillam said:

Thank you very much, during this weekend that I'll be at home I'll get into Discord server to see if someone hopefully can help me

What solved this for me was turning off all non-essential programs running in the background, and refraining from starting my video recording software until after joining the server. 

Another thing that did work, was a complete restart of my computer. 

I have had two versions of this error. One where I get what you get, beeing returned to the opening meny, and one with an error message with something like "DayZ has exited in an unusual manner". 

I read in another post in this forum it was caused by a memory issue. 

I also verified game files and unsubscribed and resurscribed to the mod, but I think it was the minimizing of background programs that fixed it for me anyways. 

Might be worth a try... 

• Sapphire
24 minutes ago, casavillam said:

Hi Guys!!! problem solved finally!!!! thank you very much everyone for your help @XieAngel you can close the thread

Thanks again

I'm glad!

/Closing as requested

• Angel locked this topic