Server time: 2017-08-20, 13:24

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boris Drakov

Question

Guest Boris Drakov   
Guest Boris Drakov

Hello, just a general question -

If I were to find a car with nobody around, then got shot around 5 seconds of being in the car, is this considered KOS?

Thanks

Khardia    0

Hello, just a general question -

If I were to find a car with nobody around, then got shot around 5 seconds of being in the car, is this considered KOS?

Thanks

I'd say that depends.

If the car was in the middle of a city, on the road or close to a building, I think it's legit because the owners are close to it.

If it's left in the woods and is "parked" somewhere hidden, then I'd say it isn't legit to shoot.

Making contact is still suggested :)

Guest Boris Drakov   
Guest Boris Drakov

Should I be making a formal report then? as it was parked in the middle of the woods.

Should I be making a formal report then? as it was parked in the middle of the woods.

Make a report discussion. This is one of those cases were you should definitely do that. Remember that making false reports is bannnable. This doesn't count for report discussions though.

Khardia    0

You can't be sure if the owner had just left it or not.

What I suggest is that you say in direct chat "I'm taking this vehicle. If anyone is against it, please talk now." wait 1-2 mins, they re-try doing the same thing.

If after 2-3 tries, nobody replies, take it. Make sure to WRITE the warnings, it'll show in logs.

So no, I don't suggest making this formal because, in facts, the guy wanted to protect his vehicle.

As Gijs said, you can make a discussion ;)

NO I was standing right infront of the car...we just had another car stolen during restart. I logged in to hear it pulling off...5 minutes later this guy comes in our camp and tries to steal the truck..

Guest Boris Drakov   
Guest Boris Drakov

You wasn't standing infront of the car. I have full video evidence of this. I entered the car didn't even start it up or anything, I was just checking the loot.

Khardia    0

Just a friendly reminder : this isn't s report discussion quite yet. If you want me to convert into one, I can. But no arguing about killings in General Discussion! ;)

Guest Boris Drakov   
Guest Boris Drakov

Just a friendly reminder : this isn't s report discussion quite yet. If you want me to convert into one, I can. But no arguing about killings in General Discussion! ;)

I'll make a thread now, thanks.

Sorry..I wasnt letting another car get stolen...should have checked if anyone was around..you didnt