Server time (UTC): 2021-09-20 21:03

Final wanring

neom

• Diamond

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Sorry was over 4 years ago, sadly I do not have a link to the report 

Why the verdict is not fair: The verdict was more then fair, I hold my hands up, I acted like a child, I would not contest the outcome at all 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: There is nothing to explain, I went on a mass KOS spree and acted like a child, I thought the grass was greener on the other side, it aint. I wanted to go out with a bang, But not only did I ruin what reputation I had here I ruined other peoples in game experience. 

I feel since I have been back I have changed my ways, focused alot more on RP and tried my hardest to prove I am not the same neom that was back in the day, but someone that has grown up and is trying to stride for best.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to be taken off final warning

What could you have done better?: Not been a child, not gone on some mad spree, not burnt bridges and not been an idiot 

• Legend

@neom

Your Final Warning is only 59 days old. It was issued on September 26, 2018. You need to wait at least 3 Months, that's 90 days, before you can Appeal. 

/Closed for now, Appeal in 90 days.