Server time (UTC): 2021-09-18 12:55

Blood, Bullets and Politics
TODAY | 2021-09-18 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 4 minutes

To The Fuckers in The North

G19RP

• Sapphire

*Declan presses the PTT angrily*

"I'm sorry it had to end this way Mr. Harrison, but you have chose the wrong people to be around, I thought I did right by helping you with your bird and all, but for fucks sake, your people have fucked it. Some of Santa's little elf's in the green arm bands shot Ricardo and Brandon today, I dont even know if he will make it. I'm pretty sure it was that greasy bastard Yegor, always knew he was a snake. Either way, you know me, I'm a business man, I just wanted to sell guns, but now its personal. Your little settlement should be on high alert Harry, a lot of angry men want to see it dead now. 

*Declan sighs before releasing the PTT, only to grab his radio with one final thought*

" Let this be a warning to all those who work with ya's, you put a damperin' in my fucking business, and for that, you get war. Anyone who wants to kill these fuckers, give me a call, I can get you what you need, whether that be men or weapons"

*Ricardo can be heard cursing in pain as Declan releases the PTT*

Edited by G19RP
  • Emerald

*Yegor Presses PTT*

Maybe you should wrangle you're retard brigade a little better, considering all you're buddies Ricardo and Brandon did for about an hour straight was call civilians and Defense officials alike whores as well as randomly punching civilians as they pleased, we held off hostilities as long as possible and attempted to defuse the situation, but after a while enough is enough.

There is no excuse for the behavior shown by you're pack of idiots you call a trading organization and the repercussions for their actions were well deserved.

Good Luck Irishman.

*Releases the PTT*

Edited by Shroud
  • Sapphire

*Ricardo would start to laugh before responding* 

Good thing you speak for all the people in that town, see you soon I guess, I was actually starting to like Harrison

*Ricardo would release his PTT*

*Keith is wrapping his lower abdomen in bandages, wincing in pain when he hears the transmission*

"Are you fucking kidding me? You want to come into OUR town and Assault our military, point weapons, threaten and straight up bully our citizens and act like WE are in the wrong? You wanted war the whole time. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. fuck around an find out, "vatos"

• Emerald

*Presses PTT*

If you actually had any genuine care for anybody in that town you're actions would have been different, instead of the disgusting manor you chose to present yourself in.

Although i do suppose disgusting behavior is a natural attribute of your people

Releases PTT*

Edited by Shroud
  • Sapphire

** A commanding and rough Russian accent blasts through the waves:

"I think our goals align, Irish-man. We should talk soon, my boys and I are itching to go fight them -- wanting to bring back society to the shit-hole it was..."

** The Russian trails off, muttering and mumbling to himself. He's probably got a bottle or two by his side:

"Irregardless, mister -- we're interested. Very, very interested. In those guns too. We're in the South, you should find us easily enough. It's not a hard task, we're all commie types -- figures, right? Black berets, Russians mostly. You'll know, you'll know."

• Sapphire
2 minutes ago, rainmaker29 said:

*Luoi Presses ptt*

"Your men walked into our town, bullied and harassed new recruits repeatedly. What was expected" 

*releases ptt* 

*Ricardo presses PTT* 

Who the fuck are you vato? Were you one of those Gi Joe motherfuckers? Shut your mouth or you'll get smoked to pendejo.

*Ricardo releases PTT*

*pushes down her PTT* 

"Does this mean I have to move... AGAIN? For crying out loud... Has anyone seen my husband?"

*she grumbles something about men and guns and testicles, it's faint but clearly Kaya's ever fluctuating, paranoid voice shakes a bit - maybe it's because it's still frikken raining...* 

"Are you Irish fellas going to hurt us 'innocent' types? FOR FUCK SAKES I can't hobble out of town very fast, my legs are all mangled... "

*mumbles about wanting more morphine..

and releases the PTT* 

• Diamond

*Radio turns on after hearing the cocky chaps on the radio*

*Radio goes silent*

1 minute ago, Scar said:

*Ricardo presses PTT* 

Who the fuck are you vato? Were you one of those Gi Joe motherfuckers? Shut your mouth or you'll get smoked to pendejo.

*Ricardo releases PTT*

*Luoi presses ptt* 

From the situation I saw, you were the one to get smoked, wetback.

*Releases ptt*

2 minutes ago, Scar said:

*Ricardo presses PTT* 

*Ricardo releases PTT*

*keith picks up his radio*

"exactly my point. all you can do is throw out playground insults and make threats. Just like you did earlier. Im glad I made you eat hot lead. I can have some of my people send you some band aids, Cabron"

• Sapphire

14 minutes ago, rainmaker29 said:

*Luoi presses ptt* 

From the situation I saw, you were the one to get smoked, wetback.

*Releases ptt*

*Ricardo presses his PTT*

Wait I know who you are *Ricardo would start laughing* you are the retard that got the boot by Moody, seems like you've really gone to the gutter pendejo

*Ricardo would continue laughing before releasing his PTT*

Edited by Scar

*Jimmy sighs, looking up at the ceiling in deep thought before pressing PTT*

"It truly is a shame it had to end this way"

*Jimmy lets out another sigh*

"Maybe if I think really hard on a solution, violence can stop here. However It'll probably be hard, Declan I would appreciate a chat maybe we can fix things maybe not"

*Jimmy releases PTT setting down his radio before he quickly realizes he needs to say one last thing pressing the PTT*

"And also the shit talking can stop here, it always leads no where"

*Jimmy releases PTT tossing his radio aside, running his hands through his hair as he stares down at the floor*

He'd take a look at his fake watch before replying.

"Welp, that lasted about... three days? Was fun playing house with the easy nine-to-five, the awesome wif - girlfriend - and the... well, the house. 'Course it was too good to be true, then; should've known this was gonna happen.

Every single fucking time. Christ. I just got out of a war, was really hoping to not have another one...

Listen, I've been using this radio on and off for a while, and it doesn't solve much. Declan - you mind if we speak in private? Pick a place and time."

He'd release the PTT button calmly, and then slam the radio down in a fit of rage. He'd look at it, and, to his surprise, it wasn't broken. He'd pick it up and press down the PTT.

"Ricardo, let me know if you'd like to renew your terms on that red house. We've gotta figure out your financing options."

*Kaeden would overhear the radio and listen to the conversations while drinking his bottle of Slane, then presses the PTT*

"Ey' lads it's finally good to hear some fellow Irish folk around, but yesterday I saw some o' dem green armbands fuckin' around with Ricardo and Brandon, I tink that was dey names, dey were some good lads. But dem green armbands were big deckin' and acted like their shit didn't stink. But 'ell wit it, I'd be interested in 'elpin you guys, my names Kaeden and if ya need 'elp with anytin like shootin' I'm here as long as you got enough whiskey, *He'd chuckle* Just contact me and I'll be der. "

*He'd releases the PTT and go back to drinking his bottle of SLane*

13 minutes ago, Nelson said:

*Kaeden would overhear the radio and listen to the conversations while drinking his bottle of Slane, then presses the PTT*

"Ey' lads it's finally good to hear some fellow Irish folk around, but yesterday I saw some o' dem green armbands fuckin' around with Ricardo and Brandon, I tink that was dey names, dey were some good lads. But dem green armbands were big deckin' and acted like their shit didn't stink. But 'ell wit it, I'd be interested in 'elpin you guys, my names Kaeden and if ya need 'elp with anytin like shootin' I'm here as long as you got enough whiskey, *He'd chuckle* Just contact me and I'll be der. "

*He'd releases the PTT and go back to drinking his bottle of SLane*

*keith grabs the radio up off the passenger seat of his car*

"Actually your fuckin fenian buddies tried to punk us on our block. I bend over for nobody. Keep your ass out of our town. You fuckin taig."

*he throws the radio back down and turns the ignition to his car*