Server time (UTC): 2021-09-23 23:02

Hi! :)

SyncFlow

Hi! I'm interested on joining this RP server however I got some questions about this.

I don't own SA but I played DayzMod a lot back then on ApocalypseRP(Anyone remember that server?) and it was the best experience I had in Dayz hands down. However the server died a long time ago and I haven't found any other RP server for DayzMod.

I haven't bought SA because I hear nothing but bad things about it. I even heard there are barelly any zombies at all in it. And considering it costs almost 30 bucks I never made the purchase.

But I see you have a Mod server!! I never thought I would see another RP server for DayzMod!

So what I want to know is how good the mod server is. Is it stable? Is there a decent number of people on it? A server with 10 people is good enough for me(I'm a bit desperate...xD).

Anyway I hope some can clarify that for me before I start conjuring up characters and backstories and applying for the whitelist. xD

We routinely have 80 people on S1 during peak hours, we actually have 2 servers, so anywhere from 50-100 people on at a time depending on when you join!

Stable? Eh... Stable for DayZ if that answers your question ?

Barely any zombies at all, eh? Well... You're in for a surprise.

Edited by SketchParker
clarification

Our DayZ Mod server is currently a Work in Progress, but i would strongly recommend purchasing DayZ Standalone, it's definitely worth the purchase as Beta as just hit stable and things are finally beginning to become really interesting with the introduction of a lot of new things such as base building, as well as server modding which allows us to create a unique experience on our server alone.

If you decide to Purchase DayZ SA, I would recommend playing it for a good 10-24 hours and learn the basics of the game, then attempt a whitelist here at DayZRP.

We usually have a full server on S1 (Server 1) at peak player times and a half full S2 (Server 2).

Edited by JackZRP
  • MVP

//Moved to Questions.

7 hours ago, SketchParker said:

We routinely have 80 people on S1 during peak hours, we actually have 2 servers, so anywhere from 50-100 people on at a time depending on when you join!

Stable? Eh... Stable for DayZ if that answers your question ?

Barely any zombies at all, eh? Well... You're in for a surprise.

Hmm.....Now you made me curious....

7 hours ago, JackZRP said:

Our DayZ Mod server is currently a Work in Progress, but i would strongly recommend purchasing DayZ Standalone, it's definitely worth the purchase as Beta as just hit stable and things are finally beginning to become really interesting with the introduction of a lot of new things such as base building, as well as server modding which allows us to create a unique experience on our server alone.

If you decide to Purchase DayZ SA, I would recommend playing it for a good 10-24 hours and learn the basics of the game, then attempt a whitelist here at DayZRP.

We usually have a full server on S1 (Server 1) at peak player times and a half full S2 (Server 2).

Hmm....well...Steam Autumn sale just started and Dayz is on discount so.....

Meh. I'll bite the bullet and buy it. I've been having a big craving for Dayz for a while now and I couldn't find anything for DayzMod. I'll just get it and fool around in a public server to see how different it is from the mod and then submit my application. ?

DayZ standalone is fun. There aren't nearly as many bugs as there used to be. 

There are still a few kinks they can fix. But other than that you will enjoy DayZRP. There are a lot of nice people in this community. Ive met a lot of people here and we play all the time. 

16 minutes ago, SketchParker said:

Yikes, clarification, @SyncFlow, I was talking about our main DayZ servers, didn't realize you were asking specifically about Mod

No worries man. You made me interested in the SA when you mentioned many zombies....xP