Server time: 2017-10-22, 15:45
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Moxy

[Question] Where/How do I white-list?

Moxy    19

Hello!

I'm not sure if this is where I make my appeal to join, but I didn't want to waste another minute!

I was searching for an utopian server, one that actually utilized the sheer beauty of dayz, one that realized this is more than a game. One that realized this is a social experiment to gauge how we as people would react in such a crisis.

No other game has givin me the types of stories and adrenaline and humor as dayz has, though as anything in life, it had many flaws. Mainly people not appreciating what the game is, and instead using it as another call of duty.

Though these types of people would exist, it should not be the basis for this Mod.

I hope o be accepted, and would gladly accept a role in way that I could help better this server and community, be it in game or out.

I can donate, but also can help moderate. As a former admin of

My own server, I understand the duties required to maintain such an operation.

I have a Roomate too that hopes to join.

Please let me know if I left out any information.

-Moxy.

Meatlunk    0

Hello!

I'm not sure if this is where I make my appeal to join, but I didn't want to waste another minute!

I was searching for an utopian server, one that actually utilized the sheer beauty of dayz, one that realized this is more than a game. One that realized this is a social experiment to gauge how we as people would react in such a crisis.

No other game has givin me the types of stories and adrenaline and humor as dayz has, though as anything in life, it had many flaws. Mainly people not appreciating what the game is, and instead using it as another call of duty.

Though these types of people would exist, it should not be the basis for this Mod.

I hope o be accepted, and would gladly accept a role in way that I could help better this server and community, be it in game or out.

I can donate, but also can help moderate. As a former admin of

My own server, I understand the duties required to maintain such an operation.

I have a Roomate too that hopes to join.

Please let me know if I left out any information.

-Moxy.

The fuck? You have to wait till the whitelist is open, wich will be tomorrow at 16PM till 20PM. When the whitelist is open you simply press the button 'WHITELIST' which is at the top of your screen. In the meantime you could prepare yourself for the apply ' http://www.dayzrp.com/t-white-list-information-and-faq?pid=109743#pid109743 '

Meatlunk    0

Didn't know that, thanks for the info.

You're welcome, if you have any questions just send me a PM :)

Moxy    19

When they say describe who you are (RP wise) how descriptive do you have to be, also, I feel I will develope more of a story as I play and get a feel for the server. Can you share your example of a background story?

When they say describe who you are (RP wise) how descriptive do you have to be, also, I feel I will develope more of a story as I play and get a feel for the server. Can you share your example of a background story?

You are not bound to the RP story you use in your whitelist app in any way. You can completely throw it away afterwards if you want. You can change your story and name whenever you want and you don't have to tell anyone.

The whitelist app is only there to proof you are in fact able to roleplay. My tip: too long is better than too short. The admins don't mind reading paragraph after paragraph (as long as it's small paragraphs :P). This is a good example of a backstory that will probably get you accepted, written by Lucia Moore.