Server time: 2017-08-18, 03:13

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Slothapotamus

My Bio (I will be grateful for any feedback)

Guest Slothapotamus   
Guest Slothapotamus

Name: Adam James

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 130 lbs

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Blue

Pre-Outbreak Profession: Lawyer

Demeanour in Three Words: Opportunist, Independent, Exuberant

DAY 1:

It's official; I don't know where I am out here. I'm writing this entry with a feather I found lying next to me as I awoke, extracting blood out of my wrist. Luckily they didn't take my pocket knife I had embedded under my shoe so I can draw the blood from my slowly deteriorating body. The last thing I remember was being thrown in the back of a van and told 'Laku noć gospodine'. The search helicopters are passing by less and less frequently. I was optimistic, but now I fear I will never find hope.

Day 3:

I found some shelter in the nearby woods where I woke up. Last night I considered ending all of this, the pain, the loneliness, I couldn't bare it anymore. As I reached into my pocket for my knife, I felt something soft and wet drift across my hand. A picture of my soon-to-be wife and my beautiful girl on holiday in Melbourne, glared at me with pure guilt. I couldn't do this; I had to find them, somehow.

Day 6:

The only thing that's keeping me going right now is the thought of Mary laid by my side, telling me about how she cannot wait to go to the white, sandy beach in Fiji to exchange vowels, this was ripping my insides apart, words cannot describe how much I love her. I'm down to my last 2 cans of beans, those bastards wanted me to suffer, but why I ask myself frequently, why me?

Day 8:

I managed to follow a dirt track, that I stumbled upon walking through the woods, and follow it down to an abandoned farm. As I shuffled down the road I heard numerous strange, inhumane noises gurgling in the woods. I tucked myself into my poorly crafted blanket made out of nothing but hay and leaves, I can hear the groaning getting closer and closer and closer, this may be my last entry

Day 9:

I don't know what the hell it was, something... this... thing with one arm and a skeleton like face attacked me, I wish I knew what was going on right now. I haven't heard any helicopters fly over for days now, I just want to find a perfectly sane human or something somewhere, anywhere, I'm losing all hope. Mary if you're somehow reading this, I love you, tell Lauren daddy loves her.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

I was going to read it, but then i looked at your signature, from that alone i can just tell it is 10/10 Great job!