Server time (UTC): 2021-09-20 21:07

Repeal?

TIMELAPSEWB

Sorry to ask this question but do repeals even get lookedat I feel like its just there to give us hope and not taken seriously enough.

• Legend

You mean Appeals?

And yes, they do get looked at. We need majority votes from the Staff Members not involved in the original Verdict in order to move and close it.

2 minutes ago, Brayces said:

You mean Appeals?

And yes, they do get looked at. We need majority votes from the Staff Members not involved in the original Verdict in order to move and close it.

Ok awesome just wondering since haven't seen much change and I saw others that have been waiting already half of their sentence.

• Legend

Yeah, it just takes as long as it takes. There's no ETA, sorry! Just be patient. ?

I understand just the waiting is killing me and felt like I was a little wronged that's all, well thanks for the help!

Yea its crazy that's what made me post this I saw yours and was like dang mines probably not even gonna get looked at before my ban is up

They do get looked at and solved but it can take a while.  In my time here I have never seen an appeal get solved faster than a game ban for the perceived rule break.  But it does get done.

• Emerald
3 minutes ago, TIMELAPSE said:

HAHA what is the point of having an appeal then?

To appeal the warning points. Also you have to remember, that the staff is busy with a bunch of bts stuff, and reports. So it usually take a bit for them to get to them, but even if they dont get to it before the ban expires, it will still appeal the warning points you got.

• MVP

Also remember being in staff is done in their spare time. Staff have real lives and believe it or not, real life things take priority over an appeal in a gaming community. 

The staff here are extremely dedicated but you need to be patient, it'll take as long as it'll take. They'll get to it eventually even if it's just to take the points off.

I wish you luck in your appeal.