Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 21:10

S1: KOS at NW Airfield 16/11/2018 20:25

FredLR

Server and location:  S1: NW Airfield

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Approximately around 20:45 

Your in game name: Kohl Ludvigsen

Names of allies involved: John Stone

Name of suspect/s: Didn't get his name

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: We were talking to some people that we met at the airfield and trying to see if they wanted to be recruited to a group we were trying to form, this then resulted in a few minutes of chatter and afterwards a guy with an AKM runs up to us and guns us down.

Kermit Smith POV: When I came up, I initiated from my POV. It is clear that it did not transmit on your end. When you pulled out your weapon, I assumed non-compliance. I am terribly sorry for killing you, I thought I initiated as the microphone icon was on my screen. I think this has happened in a couple of other reports where VOIP does not transmit.

I would appreciate a chance to talk about it on TS. Again, I am very sorry.

The server has a discord though

5 minutes ago, KermitSmith said:

Kermit Smith POV: When I came up, I initiated from my POV. It is clear that it did not transmit on your end. When you pulled out your weapon, I assumed non-compliance. I am terribly sorry for killing you, I thought I initiated as the microphone icon was on my screen. I think this has happened in a couple of other reports where VOIP does not transmit.

I would appreciate a chance to talk about it on TS. Again, I am very sorry.

Can we use DayzRP's discord?

Edited by KohlSkaal
4 minutes ago, KohlSkaal said:

The server has a discord though

Can we use DayzRP's discord?

Yea that is fine with me.

• Legend

The staff team have reviewed this report and have agreed to /close this report. 

Before we do so, we'd like to mention that with the current state of DayZ audio and it being bugged, that when you initiate that you do it multiple times, use text chat and as close as possible to make sure everybody hears it. Nonetheless, we're pleased that you managed to speak it out.  

Signed @DrMax & @Spartan + @Harvey

• DrMax locked this topic