Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 03:37

Can't join server.

Ron

• MVP

I get a Bad Version- Server rejection.

Game is on stable, subscribed to the mod, starting via launcher.

What am I doing wrong?

• MVP

Hey @Ron,

As far as I know there is nothing wrong on the server's end for the moment so it sounds like a clientside issue. Sometimes the mod does not update itself properly to the latest version, so you might want to try unticking the box next to DayZRP in the Mods bit of the launcher and then ticking it back up - which on occasion does the trick. If it does not, I would recommend downgrading to the Legacy build (0.62) and back up to the latest Stable build. This method has solved the problems of a few people having the same issue in the past few days.

If neither works, please drop by the Help Desk and we can take a look at it together.

• MVP

Alrighty, I will try and let you know. Thanks!

• MVP

Try these if you haven't already;

• Switching back to legacy (.62) and then back to stable.
  • Unsubscribing to the mod on the workshop and then resubscribing to it.
  • Verifying game cache integrity (right-click DayZ > Properties > Local File > Verify integrity of game files.)
  • MVP

Open your lanch options and make sure you don't have anything in there. Once launch options are empty, try to join and if it doesn't work open the dayz launcher, unsubscribe from dayzrp mod then subscribe yo it again.

• MVP

Quick pointer for the people suffering from this issue: DayZ just received a minor update, which means the servers also need to be updated. Those who have downloaded the update will not be able to connect until then. Sorry for the inconvenience and please keep an eye out on the servers for when the issue is fixed.

• Sapphire

I'm not sure you can. But just wait a bit, the server will be updated very soon.

Please have patience.

• MVP

works fine for me now. Pls /solve this.