Server time: 2018-12-17, 15:52
Sign in to follow this  
Derek Steel

Sá sem lifir án aga deyr án heiðurs (he who lives without discipline dies without honor)

Journal Entry 1

*Trym sits down at the table in his cabin and takes out a small bound book*

God damn, my body hurts right now. Every god damned bone and muscle hurts.
These weeks have been some trying ones, everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.
I just don't get where all this hate for these doctors is coming from.
What have they done to deserve this? I stand here every day, seeing them work until they almost fall
over from exhaustion and still, some morons come around trying to force them to do shit that goes against 
all they stand for. At this point I just want to take out my gun and go hunt the bastards down.
The sad part about it all is that in the end I question myself if I'm strong enough to
keep this fight going. I dont know if this is my path anymore. 
I miss my old setup, it was just me and-

*nothing more is written, just a line can be seen going of the page, as if the pen was removed in anger

Journal Entry 2

Spoiler

(present day)
*Trym bursts through the door of the empty house with a look that is a mix of desperation and joy, yelling*

"Misha, Jakub, you in here? I heard your message on the radio!"

*he stands there for a minute waiting for an answer before he starts frantically looking through the house. Hours pass before he gives up and throws his pack at the wall and just slumps down in the middle of the room with an empty look on his face*

(past)

Well, Misha and Jakub are at it again. Those kids just don't seem to get along, ever. They have been fighting the whole goddamn day over this stupid book I found for them. I'm trying my best to get this to work, I promised their parents I would keep them safe but I am just not cut out for this pseudo-parenting-thing. Maybe it would be for the best if I found someone else thet could take them in.
*the writing abruptly ends*

*hours later Trym sits down and starts writing again*
Fuck, all that noise attracted all the fucking dead for miles. Almost lost Misha this time. I don't know what happened to me. Everything went black for me and the next thing I remember is me standing there with a small horde of the dead at my feet and Misha and Jakub looking at me like they didn't know the person standing there. I think I scared them and I don't like that. I never wanted them to feel unsafe. I know I was uncertain today if I could do this but i can't leave these two to someone else. They have, as much as I hate saying it, snuck their way into my heart and I hope they know that I made these pendants for us to show that we will always be family. Maybe not by blood but this is just as strong. I'm just rambling and writing shit that is all over the place. Right now I should get some rest.

(present day)

*a zombie is walking slowly towards Trym sitting on the floor in an almost catatonic state. It slowly gets closer and just as it is about to charge, Trym snaps out of it and jumps up, grabbing it by the back of the head and starts to slam the zombie's head into the stove next to him and starts viciously beating the zombie before coming to, not remembering what has just happened*

Edited by Derek Steel

Like It Derek. Keep it up.

Það er svog sannarlga satt.

Spoiler

That is indeed true.

Edited by Eagle

Journal Entry 2

(present day)
*Trym bursts through the door of the empty house with a look that is a mix of desperation and joy, yelling*

"Misha, Jakub, you in here? I heard your message on the radio!"

*he stands there for a minute waiting for an answer before he starts frantically looking through the house. Hours pass before he gives up and throws his pack at the wall and just slumps down in the middle of the room with an empty look on his face*

(past)

Well, Misha and Jakub are at it again. Those kids just don't seem to get along, ever. They have been fighting the whole goddamn day over this stupid book I found for them. I'm trying my best to get this to work, I promised their parents I would keep them safe but I am just not cut out for this pseudo-parenting-thing. Maybe it would be for the best if I found someone else thet could take them in.
*the writing abruptly ends*

*hours later Trym sits down and starts writing again*
Fuck, all that noise attracted all the fucking dead for miles. Almost lost Misha this time. I don't know what happened to me. Everything went black for me and the next thing I remember is me standing there with a small horde of the dead at my feet and Misha and Jakub looking at me like they didn't know the person standing there. I think I scared them and I don't like that. I never wanted them to feel unsafe. I know I was uncertain today if I could do this but i can't leave these two to someone else. They have, as much as I hate saying it, snuck their way into my heart and I hope they know that I made these pendants for us to show that we will always be family. Maybe not by blood but this is just as strong. I'm just rambling and writing shit that is all over the place. Right now I should get some rest.

(present day)

*a zombie is walking slowly towards Trym sitting on the floor in an almost catatonic state. It slowly gets closer and just as it is about to charge, Trym snaps out of it and jumps up, grabbing it by the back of the head and starts to slam the zombie's head into the stove next to him and starts viciously beating the zombie before coming to, not remembering what has just happened*

Edited by Derek Steel