S1 | Zelenogorsk | KOS | 2018-11-12 | ~21:20

Server and location: S1 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): ~21:20, Zelenogorsk

Your in game name: Harrison Foulke

Names of allies involved: The House, mainly @BobbySullivan @Sassy

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: Video tells all. Spot a guy close to GM (a known hostile compound) and he begins running away from us as we approach the tower. We give chase all the way to Zelenogorsk, where he has his friends set up. They mop us up without an initiation or even a word from either side. Our friends are currently mopping them up.

@Puncture has taken responsibility citing KoS rights he validly obtained, and as such I will be closing this report.

15 minutes ago, Cipher said:

@Puncture has taken responsibility citing KoS rights he validly obtained, and as such I will be closing this report.

Can confirm, House robbed me in vybor and I used my rights in the video posted by @Cipher, you can close this

• MVP
29 minutes ago, Cipher said:

This line here is confusing me a bit, why did you post the report when the issue was already resolved between you?

Just now, Dino said:

This line here is confusing me a bit, why did you post the report when the issue was already resolved between you?

The report was posted, a few minutes later Puncture came forward and explained the situation, at which point I edited my post to say the following:

• MVP
7 minutes ago, Cipher said:

Understood, that's a fault on my side not seeing the edit on your post.

We're glad that you were able to resolve the situation between the two of you and we've agreed to //close down the report.

Signed @Dino, @Brayces