Server time: 2019-03-19, 04:42 WE ARE RECRUITING
Stannis

Free Territory

Joining

The Free Territory has an extremely restrictive and tough joining process. Here, the amount of people within the group does not matter. Instead, their quality of roleplay and what they can offer to the group takes precedence. The process is as following:

Spoiler

Send the following OOC Application to @Stannis, @Ducky and @Xavier :

Timezone:

Activity:

Experience:

Character:

Current Character:

Skills (what do you bring to the table?):

This application will then be either accepted, put on hold or denied. After your application has been accepted, you will be put unto the second process:

IC contact:

Once your application has been accepted, you will be given a way to contact us in-character. This may be a frequency or a meeting location. Assuming that you follow up to the invitation, your roleplay skills will be tested. Assuming that your roleplay standards befit the group, you will be formally invited to the Group CP and will receive any further information important to roleplaying with the group.

Note: "Current Character" refers to the character you are currently roleplaying on. Character refers to the character you plan to play on.

Please note, although we will be participating in hostile roleplay often, it is not the focus of our group and thus, if hostile roleplay is your only goal, do not bother applying.

Edited by Xavier

Liberation of the workers time ⚒️

Redistribute the nails!

Can't wait for:

• Day 535: Create a radio station to play nostalgic Communist music and inform survivors of current news.

Would be great to have different sources of news on the IG radio. Awesome to see 'permakill' but I hope it won't ruin the group/force people to start new characters to soon.

2 hours ago, DerrickStorm said:

Can't wait for:

• Day 535: Create a radio station to play nostalgic Communist music and inform survivors of current news.

Would be great to have different sources of news on the IG radio. Awesome to see 'permakill' but I hope it won't ruin the group/force people to start new characters to soon.

The radio station will be great.

As for the 'permakill' rule. We've used it in the past and it hasn't had a negative impact on our roleplay before. We roll with the punches, but it's subject to change if things become ridiculous.

Edited by Xavier

Good luck guys, looking forward to meet you IG

This looks disgustingly communist in a very well done way. Good luck, I'm sure all the nationalists will be very happy about someone making a group like that!

Group thread looks interesting ? With all of the nationalist groups we definitely need some sort of counterpart.

Good luck with this lads, it looks great. 

When you said "bigger and better things," you really did mean it. +1

Commies

Goodluck

This looks pretty cool. Good luck guys, hope to meet you soon.

Good luck, looks like a group that Chernarus might currently need.

Can't wait to meet you guys ingame!

I think I ran into you fine gentlemen whilst you were in the middle of building your compound. Have to say the RP was brief but good, and the old sticky VOIP made me leak some of my TS convo over IC, but I definitely hope to run into you again when you haven't appeared from the forest and scared me absolutely shitless. 

5 minutes ago, Herico said:

I think I ran into you fine gentlemen whilst you were in the middle of building your compound. Have to say the RP was brief but good, and the old sticky VOIP made me leak some of my TS convo over IC, but I definitely hope to run into you again when you haven't appeared from the forest and scared me absolutely shitless. 

Haha, we had fun too. Thanks for the RP!

Edited by Xavier

5 minutes ago, Herico said:

"i'm about to be initiated on"

It's alright man - glad you had fun.

Ah finally some comrades! Best of luck to you! 

Best of luck. Hope it goes better than, you know.

Dont forget to hit me up if you need more translatin' done to the ol' mothertongue ?

DgnTB4sUcAAJs6g.jpg

Good luck guys, hopefully you guys can go far with this.

Edited by Finn

Good luck guys, hope it goes well.